Looking for Yukti Thareja Age, Boyfriend, Husband, Family, Biography & More? Read through this article.
|The Famous for||Being a contestant in MTV’s “Supermodel of the Year”
|Physical Stats & More|
|The height (approx.||in centimeters168 cm
in feet & inches– 5’ 6”
|Make your debut||Video Music: Ik Supana (2020).
TV: MTV Supermodel of the Years (2019).
|Date of Birth||An Year 2000|
|Age in 2019.||19 Years|
|Place of Birth||Karnal, Haryana, India|
|College/University||Sri Guru Gobind Singh College of Commerce Delhi|
|Higher Education||She was finishing her senior year of graduation when she decided to skip her final exams and participate in MTV Supermodel of the Years.|
|Tattoo||Yukti is now inked with a tattoo to her left torso.
|Relationships & More|
|Marital Status||Married but unmarried|
|Parents||Father– Parveen Thareja
|Siblings||Brother: She is the sister of one twin brother.
|Food||Pizza, Garlic Bread, Burger|
|Destination to Travel||Paris|
A Few Lesser-Known Facts about Yukti Thareja
- Yukti Thareja was the child of a middle-class Haryana family, Karnal.
- Yukti began modeling at a young age.
- While in college, she won the Delhi Times Fresh Face 2017 contest.
- During her final year of college, Yukti got the opportunity to participate in the modelling reality show “MTV Supermodel of the Year.”
View this post on Instagram
#Repost @mtvindia (@get_repost) ・・・ Hawa hawai! ? Humare contestants ab udenge and if you don’t wanna miss it, watch the latest episode on @voot now! Watch @livonserum MTV #SupermodelOfTheYear Entertainment Partner @infinitymusicin by Harman. Every Sunday at 7 PM on MTV & anytime on @voot! #TuneForIndia @milindrunning @malaikaaroraofficial @masabagupta @vjanusha @ujjwalaraut @yuktithareja05 #YuktiThareja #MalaikaArora #MilindSoman #UjjwalaRaut #MasabaGupta #VJAnusha #AnushaDandekar #Modeling #Supermodel #Fashion
- Yukti was featured in the catalog shoots for online portals like House of Pink and Hallmark Suits.
- Grofers also featured her in a TV commercial.
- Yukti is associated with TOABH Talent Management, a modelling agency.
- Initially, Yukti’s parents were not happy with her decision to pursue modelling as her career. To get her acquainted with the modeling environment, Yukti took her mother along to some shoots and persuaded her mother to permit her to become a professional model.