Looking for Vishesh (Child actor) Age, Family and Biography. Read through this article.
|A Famous Role||‘Harshu’ in TVF Originals’ “Yeh Meri Family” (2013)
|Physical Stats & More|
|Maximum Height||in centimeters– 154 cm
in feet & inches– 5’ 1”
|Make your debut||Telefilm: Chatpat Jhatpat (2012)
Film: Bombay Talkies (2013)
TV: Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha (2012)
Web Series Yeh Meri Family (2018)
|Date of birth||Sunday, 3 October 2004|
|Age in 2019.||15 years|
|The birthplace||Delhi, India|
|Schools||Ryan International School, New Delhi|
|Higher Education||Following his class 11 (as of 2020).|
|Habits of Food||Vegetarian|
|Hobbies||Dancing and playing cricket|
|Parents||Names not known
|Siblings||Brother– Tushar Bansal (Elder)
|Food||Burger, Pav Bhaji|
|The colour of the rainbow||Blue|
|Destination to Travel||Kashmir|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Vishesh Bansal
- Vishesh Bansal is an Indian child actor who rose to fame by playing the role of ‘‘Siddharth’ in the TV serial, “Buddha.”
- His family was middle-class in Delhi.
- Vishesh made his first on-screen appearance as a child artist in 2012 with the TV serial “Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha” as ‘Aditya Mohan Bhatnagar/Addu.’
- Subsequently, Bansal featured in the TV serials, “Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?” and “Devon Ke Dev…Mahadev.”
- In 2013, he made his film debut by playing a character in the plot ‘Sheila Ki Jawani’ in the film, “Bombay Talkies.”
- Thereafter, he worked in TV serials like “Beintehaa,” “Suryaputra Karn,” and “Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi.”
- Vishesh made his digital media debut by playing the role of ‘Harshal Gupta aka Harshu’ in the web series, “Yeh Meri Family.”
- He has also featured in the advertisements of various brands, including “Kellogg’s Chocos Chocoland,” “Mosquito Banditz,” “Bournvita,” “Britannia Treat,” “Parle G,” “Dettol,” and “Amul Cheese.”
- Bansal was even a part of Star Gold’s show, “Super Funday T20.”
- Vishesh enjoys eating. He is a big foodie and loves to explore new dishes.
- Bansal enjoys playing the guitar.
- Vishesh stated in an interview that he would like to work for Hollywood.
- His training included horse riding, swimming, reading mantras and cable walking. for the role of young Karn in the TV serial ‘Suryaputra Karn’ (2015).