Looking for Vineet Jain, Age, Wife and Family. Biography & Other Information. Read through this article.
|Full Name||Vineet Kumar Jain|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Maximum Height||in centimeters– 170 cm
Meters– 1.70 m
in feet inches– 5’ 7”
|Weighing (approx.||in kilograms65-65 kg
in pounds– 145 Pounds
|Hair Colour||Salt & Pepper|
|Date of Birth||12 February 1964|
|Age as of 2023||57 years|
|Place of Birth||New Delhi, India|
|Hometown||New Delhi, India|
|College/University||• American College of Switzerland
• Schiller International University
|Higher Education||• B.Sc. in International Business Administration from American College of Switzerland
• Master of Business Administration from Schiller International University
|Start||Film (Producer). Talvar
|Hobbies||It’s possible to travel and ski.|
|Honors, Awards and Achievements||2009: Rajiv Gandhi Award
2013: IMPACT Persons of The Year
|Controversies||• In 2012, Vineet Jain was caught in a conversation with Ken Auletta (an American writer, journalist, and media critic for The New Yorker) stating that “We are not in the newspaper business, we are in the advertising business.”
• Vineet’s willingness for accepting black money from a “client” was exposed in 2018’s ‘Operation 136 Part 2,’ a sting operation by Cobrapost. Vineet’s business ethics have been questioned by this incident.
|Affairs and Girls|
|Marital Status||Get married|
|Wife/Spouse||Sahdna Jin (Journalist).|
|Parents||Father– Late Ashok Kumar Jain
MotherIndu Jain, Chairperson of BCCL
|Siblings||BrotherSamir Jain (Vice Chair and Managing Director at BCCL).
|Estimated Net Worth||Rs. 22,000. Crore|
Vineet Jain: Some lesser-known facts
- He was born in a Sahu Jain Family.
- He is the Managing Director and Chairman of “The Times of India and Bennett Coleman & Co. Limited”.
- In 1986, he joined BCCL.
- He is the Chairman of Times Internet Ltd and Bharat Nidhi Limited since 28 April 2003 and has been the Non-Executive Chairman of Mirchi Movies Limited.
- From 14 April 2001 to 27 December 2008, he worked as the Director of HDFC Bank Limited.
- His other roles include director of Entertainment Network (India) Limited and Worldwide Media Private Limited. He also served as the Times Global Broadcasting Company Limited. Times Journal India Private Limited. Times Online Money Limited. Times Online Money Limited. Times Centre. for Media Studies (Section 25 Co.), & S.P. Jain Foundation, Section 25 Co.
- Between September 2010 and September 2011 e served as the Director of The Press Trust of India Limited.
- He was presented with the Bombay Management Association’s Entrepreneur of the Year Award 2013. for making the group into India’s most respected and largest media.
- In 2014, he paid himself the highest salary of amount ₹46.37 Crore in the history of Indian Corporate.
- In 2017, he was ranked 23rd on India’s 50 Most powerful people of 2017 list by India Today magazine.
- Also a critic, he reviews films. For ‘Hamari Adhuri Kahani;’ starring Vidya Balan and Emraan Hashmi; his review was, “Poor direction and overdramatic dialogues made a potentially good plot unrealistic. Even though the entire premise was compelling, it was completely lacking in emotion. this movie was based on was to make the audience cry and be engulfed with emotion.”
- A few of his films include Talvar, Bareilly, Ki Barfi and Raazi.
- Some major newspapers run by The Times Group are The Times of India, Mumbai Mirror, The Economic Times, Navbharat Times, etc and two magazines Femina and Filmfare.
- Vineet Jin was the keynote speaker at Global Business Summit 2018. New Delhi.