Looking for Usha Bachani Age, Husband, Children, Family, Biography & More? Read through this article.
|Physical Stats & More|
|Maximum Height||in centimeters175 cm
In meters1.75 m
in feet & inches– 5’ 9”
|Make your debut||Film: Madam Don (1999).
TV: Nagin (1998)
|Life for the Personal|
|Date of birth||April 4|
|The birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hobbies||Listening to and Traveling|
|Relationships & More|
|Siblings||Brother– Mohan Bachani
A Few Lesser-Known Facts about Usha Bachani
- Usha Bachani, an Indian actress and TV star who worked in many Hindi movies and series.
- Usha Bachani was raised in Mumbai.
- In 1999, she played the role of “Dolly Mehta” in the blockbuster Hindi musical, “Taal.”
- Deewane has appeared in many Hindi movies, including Dulhan Hum L Jayenge and Rajuchacha.., Kaun Hai Jo sapno Mein Aaya.., Mashooka. Bobby: Love and Lust. Patiala Dreamz. Beiimaan love.. and Mausam Ikrar K Do Pal Pyar Ke.
- She has also worked as a film actress. Her television career has been successful.
- In 2000, she played the role of “Ruhi” in C.I.D. on Sony Entertainment Television.
- She married Mahesh, an actor, in the same year. However, after two years, their marriage ended and they divorced in 2002. The wife accused her husband, of domestic violence and alcohol addiction.
- Usha Bachani was Mahesh Anand’s fourth wife.
- In 2018, she played the role of “Kareena Luthra,” Bua of Karan (Dheeraj Dhoopar) in “Kundali Bhagya” on Zee TV.
- In 2020, she appeared in the ULLU web series, “Ishq Kills.”
- She loves dogs and is a passionate dog lover.