Looking for Tripura DM Dr. Shailesh Kumar Yadav Age, Wife, Family, Biography & More? Read through this article.
|Profession||Indian Civil Servant, IAS Officer|
|All known for||Tripura: Two separate wedding ceremonies for Infringing on the COVID-19 rules in April 2021|
|Physical Stats & More|
|The height (approx.||in centimeters– 173 cm
in feet & inches– 5’ 8”
|Service||Indian Administrative Service|
|Principal Designations||• Board of Director of Agartala Smart City Limited
• Mission Director of National Health Mission, Tripura
• Executive Secretary of Tripura Health Protection Society (THPS)
• District Election Officer of West Tripura District
• District Magistrate of West Tripura
|Date of birth||23 June 1979 (Saturday)|
|Age in 2021||42 years|
|Place of Birth||Ambedkar Nagar, Uttar Pradesh|
|Hometown||Ambedkar Nagar, Uttar Pradesh|
|There is a controversy||A section of society criticized him in April 2021 for His arrogance when he raided Tripura’s two wedding ceremonies for flouting COVID-19 standards. Manik Sarkar, an opposition leader and the CPIM demanded that he be punished for his viral video. for His behavior. The video shows Mr. Yadav using offensive language and physical abuse to guests, including the groom, at Agartala’s wedding hall. The incident was strongly condemned by many social media users who demanded that the DM be punished. The Indian Express After the intervention by Biplab Kumar Deb the Tripura Chief Minister, Dr. Shailesh Kul Yadav was removed from his post as District Magistrate West Tripura. The Free Press Journal|
|Relationships & More|
|Marital Status||Get married|
|Wife/Spouse||Name is not yet known|
|Children||Two sons are his.
A Few Lesser-Known Facts about Dr. Shailesh K Yadav (Tripura DDM)
- Shailesh Kumav (Indian Administrative Service) Officer who made national headlines when he raided West Tripura’s two marriage ceremonies. for ignoring the COVID-19 rules.
- He was raised in Ambedkar Nagar (a small village in Uttar Pradesh).
- Following his success in the UPSC Examination, he was given the AGMUT Cadre and posted to Tripura in 2003.
- Shailesh K. Yadav was formerly the Mission Director of National Health Missions in Tripura and Executive Secretary of Tripura Health Protection Society. He also served as District Magistrate of West Tripura.
- Agartala Smart City Limited was Mr. Yadav’s board of director. He played a significant role in ranking Agartala as one of the Top Ten Smart Cities in North Eastern Region.
- His praises are also well-deserved for He diligently performed his duties as Executive Secretary for Tripura Health Protection Society, (THPS).
- The Ministry of Health and Family Welfare of India, October 2018 praised Dr. Shailesh Yodav for He set an example by getting his children vaccinated for rubella and measles in the Measles-Rubella campaign.
- Also known is Dr. Shailesh Yadav for His contribution as the West Tripura District Election Officer was invaluable.
- Dr. Shailesh Jadav assumed the role of District Magistrate West Tripura during the COVID-19 pandemic in August 2020.
- HDFC Bank published a video, August 2020 on YouTube. It praised Dr. Shailesh Kumar Yadav. for In West Tripura, essentials were provided to more than 500 residents who are less fortunate during the COVID-19 epidemic.
- A viral video of Dr. Shailesh Yodav hurling abuses against people at a wedding celebration was posted on social media. He also raided two Agartala marriage ceremonies as District Magistrate (DM), West Tripura. The video shows the District Magistrate interrupting the Manikya Court wedding ceremony, which is located at the North Gate to the Palace Compound. Video shows the IAS officer visiting the wedding hall, asking for people to leave the place immediately. for In light of the increasing COVID-19 cases, the Agartala Municipal Council had ordered a curfew to be in place after 10 PM.
- Video of Dr. Shailesh Yanav (District Magistrate West Tripura) also directed the police to book the entire crowd, including the bride and groom. He directed police officers to take the entire group, which included the bride-groom, into custody. for Infringing Sections 144 and 146 of the CrPC, the Epidemic Diseases Acts, Disaster Management Acts, or the night curfew.
- The video also features Dr. Shailesh Yoav recommending that the government suspend East Agartala’s officer in command (OC) and some police officers on duty, as they were disobeying orders from the District Magistrate.
- The video also shows him asking the bride to get off the stage, while police officers drove away guests from the marriage hall.
- His video quickly went viral and received mixed reactions. Some praised his actions in the face of the COVID-19 pandemic. Others criticized his arrogance and mishandling of the guests, including the groom, at the wedding ceremony.
- While terming the incident as ‘undesired’ and unbecoming of the District Magistrate, Opposition Leader Manik Sarkar and the CPIM demanded action against Dr. Shailesh Yadav for His behavior.
- On 27 April 2021, Pratima Bhowmik, West Tripura MP and BJP leader, informed the media that she would visit the bride’s relatives and speak to them about the incident. According to her,
The administration is doing what’s needed to break the chain of transmission of coronavirus. What happened last night was most unfortunate. It should not have happened.”
- Many BJP MLAs, including Sudip Roy, Ashish Kumar Saha and Sushanta Chudhury, wrote later to Chief Secretary of Tripura Manoj Kumar requesting the removal of the DM.
- After severe social media criticism, Dr. Shailesh K Yadav apologized on 28 April 2021 for He said that his behavior was unacceptable.
Everything I did last night was during the evening curfew. for For the good and welfare of people. My intention was not to hurt or humiliate the sentiments of anyone.”