Looking for Tirath S Rawat: Age, Castes, Wives, Children, Family and Biography. Read through this article.
|The Famous for||The 9th Chief minister of Uttarakhand|
|Physical Stats & More|
|The height (approx.||in centimeters– 178 cm
in feet & inches– 5’ 10”
|Hair Colour||Salt and pepper|
|Political Party||Bharatiya Janata Party / BJP
|Political Journey||• He was a member of the Uttar Pradesh Legislative Council from 1997 to 2002.
• He was the Education Minister of Uttarakhand from 2000 to 2002.
• In 2007, he was appointed as the state general secretary of BJP (Uttarakhand).
• He was the MLA from Chaubattakhal constituency of Uttarakhand from 2012 to 2017.
• In 2013, he was appointed as the state president of BJP (Uttarakhand) and remained in the position till 2015.
• In 2017, he became BJP’s National Secretary.
• In 2019, he was elected as a Member of Parliament (Lok Sabha) from the Garhwal constituency.
• In March 2021, after the 8th Chief Minister of Uttarakhand, Trivendra Singh Rawat, resigned from the CM’s post, Tirath Singh Rawat was appointed as the Chief Minister of Uttarakhand.
• On 2 July 2021, he resigned as the Chief Minister of Uttarakhand.
|Date of birth||9 April 1964 (Thursday).|
|Age as of 2020||56 years of age|
|Place of Birth||Village Sinro, Pauri Garhwal district, Uttar Pradesh (now Uttarakhand, India)|
|Hometown||Pauri Garhwal Village Sinro Uttarakhand|
|College/University||Birla Campus Srinagar, Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University, Uttarakhand (1992)|
Tirath Singh Rawat’s official website
|• Master’s in Sociology
• Diploma in Journalism
|Religion||Hinduism Tirath Singh Rawat’s official website|
|Controversies||• In March 2021, a few days after taking charge as the Chief Minister of Uttarakhand, Tirath Singh made a controversial remark against the practice of women wearing “ripped jeans.” In his address at the Uttarakhand State Commission workshop, he made an alleged misogynist statement. for Protection of Child Rights, Dehradun. Tirath recalled an incident in which he was shocked to see a woman running an NGO wearing jeans that were too short and worried about what she would do. for society. His apology was later issued, in which he said that he would be sorry for any hurt caused by his words. But he stood behind his statement, saying that wearing ripped jeans was ethically unacceptable. India Today
• A few days after sparking controversy with his statements on women wearing ripped jeans, Tirath Singh triggered another controversy by saying that people should have given birth to more children if they wanted extra ration. The Indian Express He stated,
|Relationships & More|
|Wedding Date||9 December 1998
Dolly– Lokanksha Rawat
|Parents||FatherKalam Singh Rohat
|Salary (approx.||Rs. Rs. Bare Acts Live|
|Estimated Net Worth||Rs. Rs. My Neta|
Here are some lesser-known facts about Tirath Sing Rawat
- Tirath Sing Rawat is an Indian politician who serves as the Chief Minister in Uttarakhand.
- Tirath Singh Rawat’s career in politics started during his college days when he joined the Akhil Bharatiya Vidyarthi Parishad, the student’s wing of the Hindu nationalist organisation Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS).
- From 1983 to 1988, he was a RSS pracharak (promoter).
- He was held in jail for Two months of Ram Temple movements in the 90’s.
- He was active in the Uttarakhand Formation movement. He was active in the Uttarakhand formation movement. this He participated in rallies several times and was an important member of the agitation.
- Tirath, like most BJP leaders rose up the RSS ladder in order to join the Bharatiya Janata Party.
- After Uttar Pradesh was split in 2000, the new state of Uttarakhand was created. Tirath was the first minister for education.
- Before his appointment as 9th CM of Uttarakhand, he was a very low-profile BJP leader.