Looking for Swastika Mukherjee Age, Height, Boyfriend, Husband, Family, Biography & More? Read through this article.
|Nickname||Bhebli Times of India|
|A Famous Role||‘Dolly Mehra’ in Amazon Prime’s web series “Paatal Lok”
|Physical Stats & More|
|Maximum Height||in centimeters– 170 cm
Meters– 1.70 m
in feet & inches– 5’ 7”
|Eye colour||Hazel Green|
|Hair Colour||Light Brown (Dyed).|
|Start||Film (Bengali): Hemanter Pakhi (2001)
Film (Bollywood). Mumbai Cutting (2011)
TV: Devdasi (2001)
Web Series Paatal Lok (2020)
|Date of birth||13th December 1980, Saturday|
|Age in 2019.||39 years|
|Place of Birth||Kolkata, West Bengal, India|
|Hometown||Kolkata, West Bengal, India|
|Schools||• Carmel High School, Kolkata
• St. Teresa’s Secondary School, Kolkata
• Gokhale Memorial School, Kolkata
|College/University||Jadavpur University (Kolkata)|
|Higher Education||Study History and Graduate|
|Controversies||• During an interaction with media, she confessed that she had been lying about the sour relations with her husband and in-laws for After a lengthy time she also said she’d withdrawn all of the cases against her husband, and her in-laws.
• In 2014, she tried to attempt suicide and blamed her then-boyfriend Suman Mukhopadhyay (Swastika’s then boyfriend) for She was a great actress.
• On 4 November 2014, she was allegedly caught on CCTV cameras shoplifting gold earrings worth $255 (Rs.12,139) in her handbag at a jewelry showroom in Posh Mall, Singapore.
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||• Parambrata Chatterjee (Bengali Actor)
• Jeet (Bengali Actor)
• Sumon Mukhopadhyay (Film Maker)
|Husband/Spouse||Pramit Sen (Ex-Husband; Singer, m.1998– div.2007)
Dolly– Anwesha Sen (Born in 2000)
|Parents||Father– Late Santu Mukhopadhyay (Bengali Actor)
Mother– Late. Gopa Mukherjee
Sister– Ajopa Mukherjee (Younger; Costume Designer)
|Food||Sandesh, Paneer Tikka, Burger|
|Film(s)||“Chitty Chitty Bang Bang” (1968), “Mary Poppins” (1964), “The Sound of Music” (1965)|
|Name(s) of perfume brands||Gucci, Armani|
|Destination for Travel||Singapore|
|Fashion Designer||Manish Malhotra|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Swastika Mukherjee
- Swastika Mokherjee, an actress in Bengali Cinema is very popular.
- Her family was well-off in Kolkata when she was born.
- Santu Mukhopadhyay is her father.
- Swastika was married to the Bengali singer, Sagar Sen’s son, Promit Sen (singer). They were married for only two years. for It will be two years.
- Promit had filed for divorce in 2000. Swastika claimed that he was physically abusive to Swastika and she was cruel during her pregnancy.
- Swastika was legally still married to Sen but she began dating Parambrata Chaterjee, her Brake-Fail star. Because of this Promit filed even a case against Chatterjee.
- While Swastika was studying in the Jadavpur University, a television director spotted her and offered her a role in the Bengali TV serial “Devdasi.”
- She, then, acted in the Bengali TV serials “Ek Akasher Niche” and “Protibimbo.”
- She stepped into the world of films in 2001 with the Bengali film “Hemanter Pakhi.”
- Mukherjee has appeared in several Bengali films, like “Mastan,” “Criminal,” “Kranti,” “Take One,” and “Saheb Bibi Golaam.”
- In 2015, she played a cameo in the Bollywood film, “Detective Byomkesh Bakshy!.”
- Swastika learned dance from Tanusree Shankar (Ananda Shankar Centre For Performing Arts), Kolkata.
- Mukherjee enjoys trying out new food and is passionate about cooking.
- Lipsticks are her addiction.
- Swastika revealed that she is a terrible cook during an interview.
- She loves animals and often posts photos of her dogs to her Instagram.
- Swastika protested in Bengal against the Citizenship Amendment Act (CAA), 2020.
- Hindi isn’t her forte and she had to learn it from her Bollywood director at the beginning of the film. for her.