Looking for Swanand Kirkire’s Age, Widow, Family, Children and Biography. Read through this article.
|Profession(s)||Lyricist, playback singer, writer, assistant director, actor, dialogue writer|
|The Famous for||For writing the songs, “Bande Me Tha Dum…Vande Mataram” from the film, ‘Lage Raho Munna Bhai’ (2006) and “Behti Hawa Sa Tha Woh” from the film, ‘3 Idiots’ (2009)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|The height (approx.||in centimeters– 168 cm
in feet & inches– 5’ 6”
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Hair Colour||Salt & Pepper|
|Start||Film (Lyricist, Singer, Associate Director, Actor)): Hazaaron Khwaishein Anisi (2003
Film (Music Director). Striker (2010)
TV (Lyricist): Satyamev Jaate (2012)
|Honors, Awards and Achievements||• National Award for ‘Best Lyrics’ for the song “Bande Me Tha Dum” from ‘Lage Raho Munna Bhai’ (2006)
• National Award for ‘Best Lyrics’ for the song “Behti Hawa Sa Tha Woh” from ‘3 Idiots’ (2010)
• Screen Award for ‘Best Lyrics’ for the song, “Maanjha” from ‘Kai Po Che’ (2013)
• Screen Award for ‘Best Supporting Actor’ for the film “Chumbak” (2018)
• National Film Award for ‘Best Supporting Actor’ for the film “Chumbak” (2019)
|Date of birth||29 April 1970 (Wednesday)|
|Age in 2020||50 years|
|The birthplace||Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India|
|Hometown||Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India|
|Schools||Shri Dayanand Higher Secondary school, Indore|
|College/University||BVM College Of Management Education, Madhya Pradesh|
|Education Qualification||Bachelor of Commerce|
|Ethnicity/Caste||Marathi Hindustan Times|
|Hobbies||Songwriting, Listening, and Reading Books|
|Relationships & More|
|Marital Status||Not married|
|Parents||Father– Chintamani Kirkire (Bank Manager & Classical Singer)
Mother– Neelambari Kirkire (Administrative Officer & Classical Singer)
|Siblings||Swanand is the proud father of one sibling.
|Directors of Film||Dibakar Banerjee, Rajkumar Hirani|
|Apparel Brand||Louis Vuitton|
|Destination for Holidays||Srinagar|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Swanand Kirkire
- Does Swanand Kirkire smoke?The answer is yes
- Swanand Kirkire is an Indian lyricist, playback singer, writer, assistant director, actor, and dialogue writer.
- Indore is where he was born. Both his parents loved classical singing. He was exposed to music and technicalities from an early age.
- After completing his graduation, his first job was to sell Eureka Forbes vacuum cleaners.
- After a few months, Swanand Kirkire applied in National School Of Drama but got rejected; as he had to have done at least ten plays.
- Over the course of two years, he performed in more than 10 plays. He then applied again to NSD, which got him selected for the second time.
- After completing a course in Design and Direction from NSD, he joined theatre and wrote and directed a few plays including a drama named ‘Ek Sapna’, based on the articles and documents written by ‘Shaheed Bhagat Singh‘.
- Swanand made his acting debut in professional theatre with Manav Kaul’s, “Colour Blind.”
- Director Manju Singh watched Swanand Kirkire’s play and offered him to write a script for He is currently working on a television series. Manju Singh moved him to Mumbai, where he began working for Manju.
- He became the assistant of Sudhir Mishra, the famed filmmaker after completing the television series.
- At the same time, he had written a song named ‘Baanwara Mann’. Actor Kay Kay Menon read the song and told Sudhir Mishra about the song. He liked the song and offered Swanand to include the song in the movie ‘Hazaaron Khwaishein Aisi’. It was a hit and it never looked back. for After that, he.
- Swanand Kirkire was twice awarded the National Award. for The best lyrics for his songs ‘Bande Me Tha Dum’ from ‘Lage Raho Munna Bhai’ and ‘Behti Hawa Sa Tha Woh’ from ‘3 Idiots’.
- Swanand has worked as a lyricist in many popular films, like Parineeta,” “Lage Raho Munna Bhai,” “3 Idiots,” “Lafangey Parindey,” “Singham,” “Kai Po Che!,” “Parched,” and “Fitoor.”
- He has also played small roles in films like “Eklavya: The Royal Guard,” “Crazy Cukkad Family,” “Saala Khadoos,” and “Badrinath Ki Dulhania.”
- Playback singing has been his forte. for There are more than 40 songs.
- He has also performed at Coke Studio and The Dewarists.
- Swanand also enjoys acting, and has appeared on a handful of films with small parts. His theatre involvement is extensive and he has performed in over 20 plays in the United States.
- In the future, he hopes to be a director.
- A few stage shows and fundraisers have been done by him to aid the less fortunate.
- Swanand has done several TV commercials as well short films and web series.
- His other skills include script writing, translation and dubbing scripts in Hindi.
- Swanand was once a batch mate of Nawazuddin Sirdiqui (Bollywood actor), at the National School of Drama.
- Kirkire speaks English and Hindi fluently.
- In November 2017, he published his poetry book titled ‘Aapkamai’.