Looking for Sushant Singh: Age, Widow, Children, Family and Biography? Read through this article.
|Celebrities in Role||• Sukhdev in “The Legend of Bhagat Singh” (2002)
• Hosting Savdhaan India (TV Show)
|Physical Stats & More|
|Maximum Height||in centimeters175 cm
In meters– 1.75m
in feet & inches– 5’ 9”
|Eye colour||Dark Brown|
|Make your debut||Film: Satya, 1998
TV: Dhadkan (2001)
|Date of birth||9 March 1972 (Thursday).|
|Age in 2019.||47 years|
|Place of Birth||Bijnor, Uttar Pradesh|
|Hometown||Bijnor, Uttar Pradesh|
|Schools||• GB Pant Government Inter College, Uttarakhand
• Birla Vidya Niketan, New Delhi
|College/University||Kirori Mal College New Delhi Times of India|
|Higher Education||Post Graduation in English Literature|
|Religion||Hinduism-agnostic (But his family is an Atheist) Twitter|
|There is a controversy||Sushant was pictured at the protests in Delhi against the Citizens Amendment Bill and National Register of Citizens of India on 17/12/2019. He tweeted the same night that his time with Saavdhan India was over. Interview with him: He said that his contract required him to be notified a month in advance or when the shoot was complete. this It happened and he may have been fired while he was at the protests. India Today
|Relationships & More|
|Marital Status||Get married|
|Wife/Spouse||Molina Singh (Kathak Performer).
For the Daughter– Kuku Singh
Sushant Singh: Some less-known facts
- Sushant is an Indian TV actor, presenter and film star.
- He made his movie debut in 1998 with Ram Gopal Varma‘s Satya.
- Before coming into the television & film industry, he worked as an interpreter for Discovery channels
- He is the “Honorary Secretary” Of CINTAA (Cine and Television Artists Association).
- Since 2012, he has hosted four seasons of the popular crime show “Savdhan India- India Fights Back” on “Life OK.”
- He is often involved in community activities. Many times, he has participated in clean-up efforts at the beach in Mumbai.
- His voice has been heard on social issues many times. He was often seen speaking out on the “Nirbhaya Rape Case,” “#MeToo India Movement,” and other social and political issues.
- On 17 December 2019, after attending the protests against CAB and NRC in New Delhi, he was fired from “Savdhaan India.” During an interview, he said-
This might have been planned, as I was fired on the exact same day I went to the protests. However, it is a small price to pay to speak about what’s right”