Looking for Sugandha Mishra Age, Height, Boyfriend, Husband, Family, Biography & More? Read through this article.
|Profession(s)||Comedian, Playback Singer, Anchor|
|A Famous Role||‘Vidyavati’ (teacher) in the stand-up comedy and talk show “The Kapil Sharma Show” (2016)
|Physical Stats & More|
|Maximum Height||in centimeters– 165 cm
Meters– 1.65 m
in feet & inches– 5’ 5”
|Start||Film: Heropanti (2014) als Shalu
TV: The Great Indian Laughter Challenge Season 4 (2008)
Song: “Zor Naache” and “Ishq Ki Dafli Baje” from the Bollywood film ‘Kamaal Dhamaal Malamaal’ (2012)
|Date of birth||23 May 1984 (Wednesday)|
|Age in 2023||37 Years|
|The birthplace||Jalandhar, Punjab, India|
|Hometown||Jalandhar, Punjab, India|
|Schools||Rabindra Day Boarding Senior Secondary Public School, Jalandhar|
|College/University||• Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar
• Apeejay College of Fine Arts, Jalandhar
|Education Qualifications||• Masters in Music
• Doctorate in Music The Hindu
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Sanket Bhosale (Comedian & Doctor)
|Wedding Date||26 April 2023
|Parents||Father– Santosh Mishra
MotherSavita Mishra, School Principal
|Actor(s)||Hrithik Rosshan, Salman Ka|
|Actress(es)||Priyanka Chopra, Sharmila Tagore|
|Musician(s)||Lata Mangeshkar, Asha Bhosle, A.R. Rahman, Shankar Mahadevan, Shreya Ghoshal|
|Song||Rahat Fateh Ali Khan, Main Tenu Samjhawan Ki|
|The colour of the rainbow||Black|
|Restaurant Chain||Barbeque Nation|
A Few Less-Known Facts about Sugandha Maishra
- Sugandha Mishra is an Indian singer, comedian, and anchor who rose to fame after participating in the reality TV show “The Great Indian Laughter Challenge.”
- Sugandha comes from the Indore Gharana. Mishra belongs to the fourth generation. She is a singer.
- Since childhood, she had a passion for music. At the age of 3, she recited a poem and danced in front of Kaifi Azmi (Poet), father of Shabana Azmi. This was her first performance on stage.
- Her grandfather Pt. In childhood, Shankar Lal Mishra was a disciple of Ustaad Khan Sahib.
- She was twelve years old when she took part in Harballabh Sammelan (a competition for classical music) and won the first prize of Pt. Shiv Kumar Sharma.
- Mishra began receiving college offers after she completed her postgraduation. However, she didn’t want to get into that profession and declined all the offers.
- Her career began as a radio jockey at 92.7 BIG FM.
- Then, she began to sing jingles and bhajans. for There are many plays, documentaries, short films, etc.
- In 2008, Sugandha appeared in the Indian reality TV show “The Great Indian Laughter Challenge: Season 4” as a participant. The show’s finalist, she was.
- Subsequently, she participated in the singing reality show “Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar” (2010).
- Sugandha has worked in many comedy shows like “Comedy Circus Ke Taansen” (2011), “Chhote Miyan Bade Miyan” (2011), “Comedy Circus Ke Ajoobe” (2011), and “The Drama Company” (2018).
- She became very popular after playing the role of ‘Vidyavati (Teacher)” in Sony TV’s “The Kapil Sharma Show” (2016).
- As a singer, she has lent her voice to the songs like “Tu Hass Le” from the film ‘Shree’ (2013). She has also released her music albums like “Us Ladke Se Mohabbat Hai” (2016), “Chori Chori” (2018), “Kinna Sohna” (2018), “Challa” (2018), and “Loye Loye” (2018).
- She also hosted TV shows like “The Voice India – Season 2” (2016) and “Taare Zameen Par” (2020).
- She loves to travel, sing and dance whenever she can.
- Mishra’s fame is legendary for Her imitation of Lata Mangeshkar, the singer is a great example. Her mother and her brother taught her the art of mimicry.
- Her senior was Kapil Sharma who studied at Guru Nanak Dev University Amritsar for her Masters.
- Reportedly, it was Kapil Sharma who recommended Sugandha to participate in the reality TV show “The Great Indian Laughter Challenge,” which changed her life completely.
- Her followers address Sugandha Mishra and her fiance, Sanket Bhosale, together as ‘Suket.’
- Sugandha has endorsed health and beauty brands like Seer Secrets on her Instagram account.
- She was awarded the TIIFA Award in 2019 for “Entertainer of the Year.”
- She has two dogs, and she loves them.
- Sugandha takes great care of her physical health. She practices yoga to maintain her good shape.
- Sugandha is rumored having been with Sanket Bhosale (comedian), since 2017. But she denies it for long. Sugandha declared her engagement to Sanket on 18 April 2023 through A post on Instagram. The post was captioned, ‘Forever with a ring and a heart emoji.’
View this Post on Instagram
- Sugandha announced on Instagram on April 19, 2023 that she was going to tie the knot on April 26th, 2023 with Sanket Bhosale.
View this Post on Instagram