Looking for Sudarsan Pattnaik Age, Girlfriend, Wife, Family, Biography & More? Read through this article.
|Physical Stats & More|
|The height (approx.||in centimeters– 168 cm
In meters– 1.68 m
in feet inches– 5’ 6”
|Award, Honours and Achievements||2001: Kolkata, “Bharati Jayoti Award”
2004-2005: “NATIONAL YOUTH AWARD 2004–2005” Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports, Government of India
2005–2006: “National Tourism award 2005–2006” for Most innovative tourist project of Ministry of Tourism, Govt. India
2007: India Extraordinary Honored with “Limca Book of Record”. for Sand sculpture
2009: Limca Book Records. “People Of The Year 2009”.
2010: CNN IBN presents Young Indian Leader Award
2014: Government of India awarded Padma Shri for His contribution to sand arts
2014: People’s Choice Award for Sand Sculpting World Cup Atlantic City, USA
|Date of birth||Friday, April 15, 1977|
|Age as of 2019||42 years|
|The birthplace||Marchikote Lane Puri Odisha India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Aries|
|Hometown||Marchikote Lane Puri Odisha India|
|Higher Education||Sixth Standard|
|Hobbies||Family Time, Traveling and Spending time with Family|
|Relationships & More|
|Marital Status||Get married|
|Wife/Spouse||Not known Name
|Children||Son– Som Pattnaik
|Siblings||Brother(s)– He is the third of three brothers.
Here are some lesser-known facts about Sudarsan pattnaik
- Sudarsan was born to a family of low income in Puri (Odisha). Due to the lack of money, he had to abandon his studies halfway through.
- Sudarsan began drawing on the sand sculptures at seven years old. This was because he enjoyed drawing and coloring. Interviewer: He said that his financial circumstances were so poor that he was unable to afford pencils, paper, and colours. So he made Puri Beach his canvas and created wonders on it.
- In his childhood, he used to work as a labourer in his neighbour’s house to contribute to his family’s income.
- Sudarsan pattnaik has become an International sand art representative for India at 50 International Sand Sculpture championships. He has also won 27 for The country.
- In 2008, he won the title of World champion at USF World Sand sculpture Championship in Berlin.
- In 2010, at the 3rd Moscow World sand sculpture championship, Pattnaik won the gold medal in People Choice Awards.
- In 2011, he stood first at Denmark International Sand competition and also bagged a double gold medal at Solo International sand art contest in Mervala in 2012.
- In 2016 he bagged a gold medal in Russia and also got people’s choice prize in Bulgaria in the same year.
- Additionally, he won five consecutive times the German People Choice award.
- Since 1994 Pattnaik provides training for sand artists students through Puri is home to his Sudarsan Sand Art Institute, which is open air.
- Sand Art, which he also wrote, is his work.
- Sudarsan conducts workshops and training in various Fairs and Festivals in and around the countries to propagate the sand art.
- In 2006, 2007, 2008., 2009, 2010 and 2016, he created World Record at Puri beach sand sculpture. He was also included in the Limca Book of World records.
- He became the Brand Ambassador of the International sand art festival of Odisha and the Brand Ambassador of the National Aluminum Company Limited (NALCO).
- In 2016, Pattnaik prayed for the speedy recovery of the Siachen braveheart Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad by making a sand sculpture at Puri beach. Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad was still alive, but he was submerged under the snow. for After being hospitalized for 6 days, he succumbed in his injuries at Siachen.
- In 2017, Pattnaik made a Guinness World Record after he created world’s tallest sandcastle measuring 48 feet and 8 inches (14.84 meters) at the Puri beach.
- In 2018, when the news of the 12 children struck in Thailand’s cave was making rounds in the media, Pattnaik prayed for They made sand sculptures at Puri Beach for the boys.
- He has many awards and achievements to his account including a gold medal in 10th Moscow sand sculpture championship in Russia 2017, a gold medal in People’s choice at World championship for sand sculpting Russe, Bulgaria 2016, a gold medal at the 12th International sand art competition at Saint Petersburg 2013, a double gold medal at Solo International sand art contest in Mervala 2012; one for most positive sculpture and another for People have the right to choose.
- Here’s a video of Sudarasan Pattnaik’s sand art gallery and a little conversation with him.