Looking for Spruha Joshi (Marathi Actor) Age, Husband, Family, Biography & More? Read through this article.
|Profession(s)||Actor, Poet and Lyricist|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters163 cm
in feet & inches– 5’ 4” IMDB
|Make your debut||Marathi Film: Maybaap (2004)
TV, Marathi: Agnihotra (2008)
Film, Marathi (Supporting Actor): Morya (2011)
Film, Marathi (Lyricist): Baavre Prem He, Title Song (2014)
|Date of birth||Friday 13 October 1989|
|Age as of 2020||30-years|
|Schools||Balmohan Vidyamandir, Dadar, Mumbai|
|College/University||Ramnarain Ruia College, Matunga, Mumbai|
|Higher Education||Graduation Marathi TV|
|Caste||Maharashtrian Brahmin Wikipedia|
|Habits of Food||Non-Vegetarian Twitter|
|Hobbies||Dance, travel, and reading books|
|Relationships & More|
|Marital Status||Get married|
|The Marriage Date||2013.|
|Parents||Father– Shirish Joshi (works at Trimax IT Infrastructure & Services Ltd, Mumbai)
Mother– Shreeya Joshi
|Siblings||Brother– Ajinkya Joshi (elder)
Sister– Kshipra Joshi, Younger (Former Indian rhythmic gymnast)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Spruha Joshi
- Spruha Joshi (Indian actor, poet, and writer) is a prolific performer.
- From her childhood she has wanted to act since childhood. In 2004, she debuted as a child artist in the Marathi film ‘Maybaap.’
- She joined the theatre group ‘RUIA Natyavalay’ while she was in college. She acted in many Marathi theatre plays like Never Mind (2012), Nandi Madhavi (2014), Samudra Nandini (2015), and Don’t Worry Be Happy (2015).
- Marathi TV stars are very familiar with her. Her roles included Eka Lagnachi Dusri Goshta (2011) and Unch Maaza Zoko (2012). She also appeared in Eka Lagnachi Teesri Goshta (2013).
- She appeared as a host in a few Marathi TV shows like ‘Kitchen Chi Superstar’ (2015) and ‘Sur Nava Dhays Nava’ (2019).
- She is an internationally renowned poet and lyricist. She has published her two books ‘Chandanchura’ and ‘Lopamudra.’
- She penned down the lyrics of many popular Marathi songs like “Kiti Sangaychay Mala” from Double Seat (2015), “Saad Hi Preetichi” from Mumbai-Pune-Mumbai 2 (2015), and “Saang Na” from Lost and Found (2016).
- Acting in Marathi movies like A Paying Ghost (2015) and Paisa Paisa (2016). Mala Kahich Problem Nahi (2017, 2018), Home Sweet Home (2018). Vicky Velingkar (2019).
- She was featured in numerous TV ads in 2019, including Indeed and Wakefit, Jeevansathi.com Rio Fusion Drink, Maruti Suzuki, and Jeevansathi.com.
- In 2019, she appeared in the web-series like ‘The Office-India’ (2019) and ‘Rangbaaz Phirse’ (2019).
- Her awards include those for poet, lyricist and actor.
- Scotch is her favorite pet and she loves spending her free time with him.
- Her poems are often read at many events.