Looking for Siddharth Ray Age, Death, Wife, Children, Family, Biography & More? Read through this article.
|Reliable Name||Sushant Ray|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Maximum Height||in centimeters175 cm
in feet & inches– 5’ 9”
|Start||Marathi Film: Chaani (1977)
Film, Hindi (Actor): Thodisi Bewafaii (1980)
|Final Film||Charas: Joint Operation (2004)
|Date of birth||Wednesday, 19 juillet 1963|
|Place of Birth||Mumbai|
|Date of Death||16 March 2004 (Tuesday).|
|The Place of Death||Mumbai|
|Age at the death||41 years|
|Death Cause||Heart Attack|
|Caste||Marathi Jain Wikipedia|
|Relationships & More|
|Marital Status at the time of death||Get married|
• Shishya Ray (Film Director)
• Sonia Ray
|Parents||FatherName not known
Mother– Charusheela Ray
Siddharth Ray: Some Little-Known Facts
- Siddharth Ray is a Marathi and Hindi film actor.
- The Indian filmmaker, V. Shantaram was his grandfather.
- According to sources, Padmini Kolhapure’s parents proposed marriage in 1983. However, her parents refused the proposal.
- He appeared in various Hindi films, like ‘Vansh’ (1992), ‘Parwane’ (1993), ‘Baazigar’ (1993), ‘Pehchaan’ (1993), and ‘Jaani Dushman: Ek Anokhi Kahani’ (2002).