Looking for Shunji Sugaya Age, Height, Girlfriend, Wife, Family, Biography & More? Read through this article.
|The Famous for||Aiming to become a billionaire|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Maximum Height||in centimeters– 165cm
In meters– 1.65M
in feet & inches– 5’ 5”
|Age in 2020||43 years|
|Place of Birth||Hyogo prefecture|
|College/University||Saga University of Japan, 2000|
|Education Qualification||A degree in Computer Programming|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Names not known|
|Estimated Net Worth||990 Million (2020).Fortune.com|
Shunji Sugaya: Some less-known facts
- Shunji fell in love with programming and computers at an early age. He would create gaming apps and then sell them to friends during school. for A few hundred Yens
- His interest in programming grew over time. He graduated in 2000 from Saga University of Japan to further his knowledge and skills in computer programming.
- In March 2000, Sugaya won an award at a business contest where the founder of SoftBank Corporation., Masayoshi Son, was a judge. Later, Shunji sent Masayoshi an email to express gratitude, the two met up, and SoftBank proposed to buy Sugaya’s idea for Spend $2.8million or more for Sugaya agreed to be a part of the company and receive stock options. Sugaya politely declined the offer. Sugaya considers this deal as a “life-changing episode.”
- The same year, after declining the offer of Softbank, he decided to start his own company under the name “Optim.” The company now provides platforms for business-management applying artificial-intelligence and internet-of-things technologies. The company has its Japanese headquarters and 208 employees. It expects to be operational in 2020.
- Now in 2020, at 43 years of age, his commitment bore fruits. Evidently, due to surging digitalisation in the wake of COVID-19, Optim’s shares gained 79 percent in 2020 after rising by 7.9 percent on June 10. Following thisShunji’s net worth grew to $990million due to his 64% ownership in Optim Corporation.
- Optim makes drones for agricultural use that are equipped with artificial intelligence and image analysis capabilities. These drones can spot pests or insects in areas and apply agricultural chemicals to those areas only. This reduces the amount of work required and helps with reducing chemical usage.
- Shunji also co-founded Newelse Inc. Wishfeed is a mobile application that allows you to search for and buy clothes. The company was founded in 2014.