Looking for Shreyasi Singh (Shooter) Age, Height, Boyfriend, Caste, Family, Biography & More? Read through this article.
|Profession||International Level Trap shooter|
|Physical Stats & More|
|The height (approx.||in centimeters- 164 cm
in feet inches- 5’ 4”
|The approximate weight||in kilograms- 55kg
in pounds- 128 lb
|Hair Colour||Dark Brown|
|Hair Colour||Dark Brown|
|Event(s)||Double or single trap|
|Coach/Mentor||Paramjit Singh Sodhi|
|Party||Bharatiya Janata Party – BJP
|Political Journey||• On 4 October 2020, she joined the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) in presence of party leader Bhupendra Yadav at the BJP headquarters in New Delhi.
• She contested the 2020 Bihar Assembly Elections from the Jamui constituency and won by over 41,000 votes.
|Date of birth||29 August 1991|
|Age as of 2020||29 years|
|The birthplace||New Delhi, India|
|Hometown||New Delhi, India|
|Schools||R.K Puram Delhi Public School|
|College/University||Hansraj College, Delhi
Manav Rachna International University
|Higher Education||Hansraj College, Delhi: Master in Arts
Manav Rachna International University, MBA
|Address||15, Lodhi Estate|
|Awards/Honours||2014: Glasgow Commonwealth Games Silver Medal
2018: Gold Medal in the Gold Coast Commonwealth Games
|Boyhood, affairs and more|
|Marital Status||Not married|
|Parents||FatherDigvijay Singh (Former Union minister)
Mother– Putul Singh (Executive Member of Parliament from Banka in Bihar).
SisterMansi Singh (Elder).
Hollywood– Transformers, 2012
|Television Shows||F.R.I.E.N.D.S. Claysports, How I Met Your Mother|
Shreyasi sing: Lesser-known Facts
- Although she was raised in Delhi, her roots are still in Bihar.
- Shreyasi is from a strong political background. Surendra Singh, her grandfather and Digvijay Sehgal were both presidents of National Rifle Association of India. Putul Singh was an ex-MP from Bihar, and her father is the former Union Minister of Bihar.
- She started shooting after her 10th class. Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore encouraged her to get a gun.
- Hans Raj College in Delhi has given her her arts degree. for Her sports career.
- Shreyasi was a practicing chess player for almost the entire three year period. She did not attend class. Her teacher also helped her pass the Philosophy exam.
- Interviewer: She said that, if she weren’t a photographer, then she definitely would have been a politician. After 15 to 20 years in shooting, she has a strong desire to become a politician.
- After her father’s demise due to a brain haemorrhage in 2010, her focus got tilted a bit. She competed in both singles and pairs events at the 2010 Commonwealth Games and got sixth and fifth respectively, but she was thrown out of the team after this.
- Then, she changed her technique and worked hard. Her enthusiasm towards shooting earned her silver medal in singles-double trap at the 2014 Commonwealth Games. Shreyasi scored 92 points, which was 2 points less than the gold medal.
- She spoke candidly about the difficulties she faced in winning her first medal. Even worse, she suffered a back injury that led to her losing three of the training days. It was difficult, she said. for She had to confront the phase after realizing that she had lost her gold medal. But she was determined the next instant. for Bronze and silver
- She represented India at the Trap Shooting International Cup in Acapulco Mexico in 2013, and was awarded the 15th place.
- She has also won a Bronze medal in the Women’s Double Trap team event, along with Shagun Chowdhary and Varsha Varman at the Incheon Asian Games.
- She has worked tirelessly since high school, and her passion for shooting and playing has given her a sense of purpose.
- She represented Bihar in the 61st National Shoting Championships and was awarded a gold medal.
- She has also got bronze in partnership with Kynan Chenai in the Mixed Team Trap at the 7th Asian Shotgun Championship.
- The 2017 Commonwealth Championships were held in Brisbane and she was awarded a silver-medal.
- In 2018, Shreyasi grabbed the gold medal in the women’s double trap at the Gold Coast Commonwealth Games.
- Shreyasi Sinh was presented with the Arjuna Medal by Government of India, 25 September 2018.
- Shreyasi joined active politics in October 2020, when she joined Bharatiya Janata Party at BJP Headquarters in New Delhi. This was before the Bihar Assembly election.