Looking for Shravan Rathod Age, Death, Wife, Children, Family, Biography & More? Read through this article.
|Full name||Shravan Kumar Rathod The Tribune|
|Beloved For||Music composition for Aashiqui, a romantic-drama with Nadeem Sifi (1990), was a hit in India. It sold over 20 million copies.|
|Physical Stats & More|
|The height (approx.||in centimeters– 176 cm
In meters– 1.76m
in feet & inches– 5’ 8”
|Make your debut||Film (Bhojpuri). Dangal (1975)
Film (Bollywood) Anmol Sitare (1982).
Music Album Star Ten (1985)
|Award||• Filmfare Best Music Director Award in 1991 for Aashiqui
• Filmfare Best Music Director Award in 1992 for Saajan
• Filmfare Best Music Director Award in 1993 for Deewana
• Filmfare Best Music Director Award in 1997 for Raja Hindustani
• Star Screen Best Music Director Award in 1997 for Raja Hindustani
• Star Screen Best Music Director Award in 1998 for Pardes
• Zee Cine Best Music Director in 2003 for Raaz
|Date of birth||13 November 1954, Saturday|
|Place of Birth||Sirohi in Rajasthan|
|Date of death||22 April 2021, Thursday|
|The Place of Death||Mumbai|
|Age at the death||66 years|
|Death Cause||Shravan Rathod received positive results for Covid-19. Covid-19. He died from cardiac arrest, multiple organ failures and other causes. Hindustan Times|
|Relationships & More|
|Wife/Spouse||Name not known
|Children||Son(s)Sanjeev Rathod and Darshan Rahod (Music Composers).
|Parents||FatherPandit Chaturbhuj Rahod (playback vocalist)
|Siblings||Brother(s)– • Roop Kumar Rathod (Playback Singer, Music Director)
• Vinod Rathod (Singer)
Shravan Rathod’s lesser known facts
- Shravan Rathod was born into a family with a musical background as his father, Pandit Chaturbhuj Rathod, was known as the ‘Samrat of Dhrupad Dhamar’ of India. Shravan gained interest in music as a child and began practicing playing different musical instruments from a very young age under his father’s guidance.
- Shravan’s two siblings, Roopku Rathod & Vinod Rathod were both musicians and played back singers respectively.
- Shravan formed the famed composer duo Nadeem-Shravan with Nadeem Saifi in early 1972. Their first collaboration was for The 1979 Bhojpuri movie Dangal. The song was ‘Kashi hile, Patna hile,’ and it was sung by the acclaimed Indian playback singer Manna Dey.
- Shravan was spiritual and religious. Shravan was a regular practitioner of meditation, which he used to enhance his work efficiency. Shravan believed his subconscious mind was constantly occupied with making melodious tones, regardless of what time it was.
- Shravan Rathod & Nadeem Saifi created music in 1985 for their commercial project ‘Star Ten.’ The compositions by them mostly comprised of the bansuri, sitar, and shehnai.
- In 1990, Nadeem-Sharavan were going through It was a tough time for them as several of their original music pieces were not accepted by Hollywood. They decided to start a new business where they planned to launch a range of ready-made garments named ‘Composers Collection.’ The turning point in their life came when they recorded the song for Baap Numbari (Babe Das Numbari) (1990).
- The first independent song recorded by the duo was ‘Nazar ke saamne, jigar ke pas’ under Gulshan Kumar‘s recording label, T-Series. The duo recorded four additional songs that were later approved by Mahesh Bhatti, a Bollywood movie director. for his upcoming movie ‘Aashiqui.’ The album and movie were loved by people, and the duo rose to fame after spending seventeen years in the industry.
- Nadeem Sharavan, music director, worked from 1990 to 2005 for More than 150 movies. In 2005, the duo split up, and Rathod decided to focus on his son’s career in the industry; he entered the field of movie production.
- The music they composed for Raaz (2002 was enjoyed by Sir Paul McCartney, an English singer-songwriter and musician.
- Shravan Rathod passed positive testing on April 19, 2021. for Covid-19 and the composer were admitted at the SL Raheja Hospital Mahim. Shravan Rahod, who had suffered multiple organ and heart attacks as well as a heart attack on the 22nd of April 2021, died. Sanjeev Rathod, his son confirmed this news. He said, “
Our family was never going to be able to travel. through After such hard times my father died. My brother is also positive. He is now in home isolement, however, since my father’s death, he can be permitted to perform the last rituals. for our father,”