Looking for Shraddha Kaput Age, Height Boyfriend, Family, Biography, & More Read through this article.
|Physical Stats & More|
|Maximum Height||in centimeters- 1.5m
Feet Inches 5’ 5”
|The approximate weight||in Kilograms- 52kg
in Pounds- 120 lbs
|Measuring Figures (approx.||34-25-34|
|Eye colour||Hazel Brown|
|Date of birth||3 March 1987|
|Age in 2020||33 Years|
|The birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Schools||Jamnabai Narsee School, Mumbai
American School of Bombay (Mumbai)
|College||Boston University, USA (deceased)|
|Education Qualification||High School|
|Make your debut||The Film Debut Teen Patti (2010)|
|Families||Father– Shakti Kapoor (Actor)
Mother– Shivangi Kolhapure (Actress)
Brother– Siddhanth Kapoor (Actor, Director)
|Address||7th Floor, Palm Beach, Gandhigram Road, Juhu, Mumbai
|Hobbies||Shoes, cooking and reading are all things I love to collect|
|You like & Dislikes||LikesAdventures, Eating out, and Travel to Unusual Places
What you don’t likeKetchup: Dad plays a villain, people making fun of her dad
|Controversies||• In 2014, photographers boycotted her during the success party of Ek VillainDue to her poor behavior towards the media in relation to the promotion of Ek Villain.
• In September 2020, her name appeared in a drug pedaling case during the investigation by the Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) in the wake of Sushant Singh Rajput’s death case. On the basis of WhatsApp conversations found on Jaya Saha’s mobile phone, an ex-talent manager for Sushant Singh Rajput, the NCB summoned her. The NCB summoned Deepika Padukone and Sara Ali Khan in the same instance. NDTV
|Food||Fish Curry, Rawa Fried Fish, Khow Suey, Jalebi|
|Actor||Shakti Kapoor and Hrithik Roshan. Amitabh Chan, Aamir Khan. Johnny Depp. Edward Norton.|
|Actress||Waheeda Rehman, Nutan, Padmini Kolhapure, Madhuri Dixit, Priyanka Chopra, Natalie Portman|
|Film||Bollywood: Pyaasa (1957)
Hollywood: The Shawshank Redemption (1994), Central Station(1998), The Godfather ( 1972), Monster(2003), Boys Don’t Cry! (1999).
|Song||Sunshine By Ocean Drive|
|Books||Shantaram by Gregory David Roberts. Harry Potter (Literary Series by J. K. Rowling).|
|Boys, Affairs and Other|
|Marital Status||Not married|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Aditya Roy Kapur (Actor)
Rohan Shrestha, Photographer
|Collection of Cars||Mercedes ML SUV|
|Salary (approx.||4 crore/film (INR)|
|Estimated Net Worth||$3,000,000|
Shraddha Kapoor: Some less-known facts
- Is Shraddha Kapoor a smoker?:
- Does Shraddha Kapoor drink alcohol?:
- Shraddha is half Marathi half Punjabi as her father Shakti Kapoor is a Punjabi and her mother Shivangi is a Marathi.
- In childhood, she was an impulsive girl.
- She excelled in academics and got around 95% on her 12th Standard exams.
- In her school days, she was good at almost everything- academics, dancing, singing, drama, sports & other school activities.
- Siddhanth, her elder brother was extremely protective for Shraddha while they were at school.
- When she was 16 years old, Salman Khan offered her a role after he saw her play at the Boston University, but at that time she was not ready for acting.
- Hrithik Rosshan had always been a favorite of hers and it started with his first film. Kaho Naa… Pyaar Hai (2000). She used to collect Hrithik’s photos and stick them onto the walls of her room.
- She didn’t want to be an actress, but a company approached her.
- She’s a skilled singer, and her maternal grandfather is also a classical singer.
- She enjoys collecting shoes.
- Sridevi, her idol, is what she looks up to
- She is a Lhasa Apso-breed pet dog. Shyloh.
- Tea is her addiction.
- She loves to shop online.
- She is also a qualified Scuba Diver.
- She has Hypermetropia (long-sightedness), wears spectacles at home and uses contact lenses otherwise.
- Her passions include roses, aloe, tulsi and money plants, as well as poinsettias, bougainvilleas and mogra, among other things.
- Lightning scares her.
- Shraddha & Tiger Shroff were classmates in school while Krishna Shroff (Tiger’s sister) and Athiya Shetty were Shraddha’s juniors in the same school.