Looking for Shipra Khanna Height, Age, Children, Family and Biography? Read through this article.
• TV Host
• Food Consultant
• Content Creator
• Food Critic
• Social Communicator
|Beloved For||MasterChef India Season 2 Winners in 2010. Shipra Khanna’s Instagram account She is ranked as India’s “Youngest Female Celebrity Cook” Shipra Khanna’s LinkedIn account|
|Physical Stats & More|
|The height (approx.||5 feet & 6 inches|
|How to cook||Indian Food|
|Award(s)||• ‘Culinary Connoisseur’ by Australia tourism and Cox and Kings in 2014
• “Women Chef taking taste beyond borders” by SAARCS Chamber Women Entrepreneurs Council (SCWEC), 2017.
• “Best Television Chef Book Outside Europe” by Gourmand World Cookbook Awards 2017.
|Date of birth||18 November 1981 (Wednesday)|
|Place of Birth||Shimla|
|Hometown||Shimla (Himachal Pradesh), India|
|School||Loreto Convent School in Upper Kaithu Shimla Himachal Pradesh, India|
|College||St Bede’s College Shimla Himachal Pradesh India|
|Qualifications in Education||Graduate in Psychology and Economics The National News|
|Food Habit||Non-Vegetarian DNA India|
|Hobbies||Doing Yoga & Meditation, and Travelling|
|Relationships & More|
|Marital Status||Divorced The National News|
|Children||DollyYadavi Khantar (Younger).
SonHimannk Khattar is an Elder.
|Parents||FatherBalween Khanna, who runs a Shimla jewellery shop.
Mother– Radha khanna
|Siblings||Akshay Khanna is her brother and he runs a jewellery shop in Shimla with his father.|
|Food||• Mille-feuille (French cuisine)
• French gourmet food
• French croissants
• Indian tandoori or English–bread
A Few Lesser-Known Facts about Shipra Khanna
- Is Shipra Khanna a drinker of alcohol?Answer:
- Shipra Khanna from Shimla (Himachal Pradesh) is an Indian Celebrity Chef who won MasterChef India Season 2 in 2010. One of her finalists had to cook dishes for Voting was done by 100 persons who were present at the event. for Shipra will be the Show’s winner.
- Shipra didn’t know where to go next after her split from her husband. As a stress reliever, Shipra took cooking classes and it was her passion which led her to win MasterChef India Season 2.
- Shipra gives credit her mother for All her successes, Shipra considers her mother to be the greatest inspiration for MasterChef India Season 2. Shipra, in an interview about her mother, said:
My biggest motivation is my mom. My mother is my greatest motivator. this title. Thanks Mom,”
Radha Khanna, her mother, also stated this.
My little girl has disappeared through a very bad phase in her early life”. “She was just out of college when we married her off. We were devastated and told her that it was time to leave and go home. Today, this winner is a miracle child, happy and contended,” she said. “Shipra really made us and Shimla proud. Fame after a lot of struggle is the best thing that happened to her.”
- Shipra, who won the 1 crore cash prize in MasterChef India Season 2 said that she was elated.
I am going to share a part of my cash prize of Rs 1 crore with special children studying at a school near Shimla,” she said. “I know it’s just one step, I have to go miles.”
She won the cash prize and was also able to host an episode of Star Plus. for London: Three Nights and Four Days
- Balween Khanna’s father and Akshay Khanna her brother run an jewelry shop in Shimla.
- Following her win in MasterChef India Season 2, she was a judge for many Food TV shows, including K for Children and Pure Sin on Food Food with Shipra Khanna, as well as an appearance by a celebrity chef at Britannia Star Chef alongside Saif Ali Khan.
- Her international TV appearances include Good Food Guide Season 2 (Star Plus, UAE) and Flavors of Ramadan Season 3 (Star Plus, UAE).
- In September 2013, she started her first restaurant in Ahmedabad, Gujarat named “H.O.T – House of Taste.” India Today She also began her second venture, “The Darzi Bar & Kitchen, in New Delhi (14 January 2017 – present)”. TOI She said this in an interview about her restaurant business.
I don’t want a pseudo elite kind of a restaurant but a place that can be enjoyed by all kinds of people.”
- Shipra, in October 2014, stated that her food habits were revealed to the world when she was interviewed about them.
I love vegetarian food, but in my profession you have to be a non-vegetarian.”
- She answered the question, “What is your favorite place to eat?” in an interview she did back in 2014.
London and New York. These are the major food hubs and you’ll find anything you think of eating. Australia is the next food destination.”
- Shipra revealed that her top chefs in 2014 were Sanjeev Kapoor (Kunal Kapur), and Vikas Khanna.
- Shipra regards Ajay Chopra as her mentor and Kunal Kapur as her mentors.
- When asked her what she loved most about food and beverages, she replied, “I love pizza.”
Wine is my passion. Australia’s wine and cheese are very different to South American, French and South African wines. Australian wineries are a great place to find authentic wines. I’m also looking forward to tasting Australian ice-creams since they are known for Their dairy products. Every place has their own stamp on foods that we’re familiar with. I can’t wait to try their burgers and steaks, which will be very different from the Americans. Their seafood is outstanding as well–lobsters, crab–and I’m eager to try it.”
- Shipra Khanna was awarded the Best TV Celebrity Cookbook for her book ‘Sinfully Yours’ at the World Gourmand Awards in China in 2017, and it was the first book by an Indian chef to win this award.
- She was also entitled ‘The Culinary Ambassador to Spain,” by the Spanish Ambassador to India in 2017.
- In 2017, Shipra went for Faccia Events hosted a workshop on vegetarian desserts and starters.
It was an exciting opportunity to open new doors after winning the competition for me. However, what many people don’t realise is winning the title is easier than living up to it. Some decisions are regrettable, and you can learn from them. through trial and error.”
It is not easy to make a difference in an industry dominated by men. But I believe the odds of women succeeding today are not as bad as they were in the past. There was one Tarla Dalal in your past. for a hundred Sanjeev Kapoors. Women today are clearer about what they desire to accomplish and more focused. That is a good thing, definitely.”
- Shipra joined forces with Yatra Travel to train chefs on the Andaman Nicobar Islands. In 2017, Shipra declared:
The Andamans have exciting and fresh produce, but they are not being utilized to its fullest potential. To create an innovative menu, I’m trying to work with local restaurants. for tourists…an even better reason you have to visit this undiscovered gem of a place!”
- Shipra Khanna admires architectural wonders and believes that cooking and architecture can be closely connected.
- She loves photography in her spare time.
- Shipra is an avid dog lover and often shares photos and videos on social media of her dogs. Shipra loves to cook. for her pet dogs.
- Shipra Khanna loves Indian street food and posts videos and photos of it often. for Indian street food is now available on social media.
- Shipra is an environmental activist who advocates for tree planting in India.
- Ms. Khanna travels the globe to promote and express her talents in Indian food.
- Shipra also has walked on the ramps for various events.
- Shipra loves yoga and actively supports yoga. through Her various social media posts.
- Shipra enjoys riding bikes and posts often about it. for Social media for bikes
- She was also invited to be a judge at Miss Russian LA in 2019.
- In 2018, Levi’s presented live sessions and discussions with Shipra Khanna, and she participated in the show.
- 2018 was the year Ms. Khanna published her first book. “Super Foods For Awesome Memory.”
- Shipra Khanna is a fan of underwater activities, such as Scooba dive.
- In 2017, MasterChef 2 winner Shipra Khanna was honored to inaugurate the first tandoor in Paris, where she demonstrated ‘four-course’ use of the tandoor.
- Shipra Khanna was featured in numerous tabloids as well as magazines.
- Shipra Khanna can also be seen in television commercials, such as the Saffola masala Oats.
- Ms. Khanna regularly attends workshops on cooking to improve her skills.
- In 2015, she was invited to the 100-year celebration of ‘Long bar’ at Raffles, Singapore.
- Shipra Khanna, in 2015, on the occasion of Women’s Day, got Nature’s Basket gift, a wine bottle on which her picture was engraved.
- She actively promoted Madhya Pradesh tourism in 2014.
- In March 2023, Shipra Khanna attended “Indonesian Gastro Diplomacy” in Mumbai.