Looking for Shefali Shah Age, Husband, Family, Biography & More? Read through this article.
|Reliable Name||Shefali Shetty|
|Another Name||Shefali Chhaya|
|Profession(s)||Model, Actress, Painter|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Maximum Height||in centimeters– 168 cm
In meters– 1.68m
in feet inches– 5’ 6”
|Weighing (approx.||in kilogramsWeight: 60 to 60 Kg
in pounds– 132 lb
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Make your debut||TV: Aarohan (1993)
Film: Satya, 1998
|Honors and Awards||• Star Screen Award for Satya, 1999: Best supporting actress
• Filmfare Critics Award Best Actress- Satya (1999)
• National Film Award for The Last Lear (2008) – Best supporting actress
• Best Actress Award- Gandhi, My Father (2007)
• Stardust Award for Best Supporting Actress- Dil Dhadakne Do (2015)
• Filmfare Award for Best Supporting Actress- Dil Dhadakne Do (2015)
|Date of Birth||22 May 1972|
|Age as of 2023||49 years|
|The birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|School||Arya Vidya Mandir, Santacruz, Mumbai|
|Hobbies||Blog, Travelling and Cooking|
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Vipul Amrutlal Sharma (Film Producer and Director)
Photo in the section for husbands; see below
|The Marriage Date||Year 1997, (With Harsh Chaya).|
|Husband/Spouse||Harsh Chhaya (Actor, m.1997- div.2001)
Vipul Amrutlal Sha (Film Producer and Director)
|Parents||FatherSudhakar Shetty, Former RBI Employee
Mother– Shobha Shetty (Homeopathy Doctor)
|Painting||Jackson Pollock and Mark Rothko|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Shefali Shah
- Do Shefali Shah ever smoke?:
- Does Shefali Shah drink alcohol?:
- She was raised in an environment that wasn’t filmy.
- In her early childhood, Shefali used to live at RBI quarters in Santa Cruz, Mumbai.
- Her career began as a television actress.
- Shefali has worked in the number of Hindi TV Serials like ‘Ramayan’ (2008), ‘Hasratein’, ‘Naya Nukkad’, etc.
- Before making her debut with ‘Satya’ (1998), she acted in the film ‘Rangeela’ in which she has only a few scenes.
- Shefali has appeared in many Hindi films like ‘Mohabbatein’, ‘Commando 2’, ‘Karthik Calling Karthik’, etc.
- She rose to fame after starring in the film ‘Satya’ (1998) as Manoj Bajpayee‘s wife.
- At the age of just 21, Shefali started playing mother’s roles.
- According to her, she was almost half the age (32 years old) of Amitabh Bachchan when she played the role of his wife in the film ‘Waqt: The Race Against Time’ whereas, in the same film, her on-screen son Akshay Kumar was 37.
- Shefali has also acted in an episodic crime based TV show ‘Savdhaan India’.
- In short films as well as web series, she has been a part of many.
- In 2016, she took 3 months training in painting from Metàfora – Studio Arts, Spain.
- Shefali frequently exhibits her artworks at various exhibitions and galleries that are open to the public. for Purchase online
- In 2019, she acted in the Netflix web series ‘Delhi Crime’ which is based on ‘2012 Delhi Gang Rape’ (Nirbhaya).
- Shefali can fluently speak in 5 different languages like Tulu, Hindi, English, Marathi, and Gujarati.