Looking for Shanoor Sana Begum Age, Height, Husband and Family. Biography & more. Read through this article.
|Physical Stats & More|
|The height (approx.||in centimeters161 cm
Meters– 1.61 M
in feet & inches– 5’ 3”
|Make your debut||Film: Ninne Pelladatha (1994)
TV: Jeevitham (2013)
|Date of Birth||22.03.71 (Monday).|
|Age as of 2020||49 years|
|Place of Birth||Hyderabad, Telangana, India|
|Hometown||Hyderabad, Telangana, India|
|Higher Education||For Graduates|
|Religion||Shanoor is a Christian from her father’s side and a Muslim from her mother’s side. Wikipedia|
|Relationships & More|
|Children||SonSyed Anwar Ahmed, Filmmaker
For the Daughter– Tabassum Begum
|Parents||FatherName not known
|Siblings||One younger brother is hers.|
|Food||Biryani, Hyderabadi Mutton Kofta Curry|
|Get your beverage||Coffee|
|Destination to Travel||Dubai|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Shanoor Sana Begum
- Shanoor Sana Begum (Indian actress) works mostly in Telugu cinema.
- Shanoor worked in more 200 films from 2005 to 2020.
- She was raised in Hyderabad by a family of middle class parents.
- Shanoor completed her education in Andhra Pradesh.
- Sadath was her first husband while she was in high school.
- She made her acting debut in 1994 with the Telugu film, “Ninne Pelladatha.”
- Some of her popular films include “Aavida Maa Aavide,” “Kodanda Ramudu,” “Ee Abbai Chala Manchodu,” “Sri Mahalakshmi,” “Betting Bangaraju,” “Namaste Madam,” and “Raja The Great.”
- Sana has also appeared in many TV serials, like “Jeevitham,” “Chakravakam,” “Ponmagal Vanthal,” “Adi Parashakti” and “Siri Siri Muvvalu.”
- Sana is a trained Bharatanatyam dancer.
- Her son, Syed Anwar Ahmed is married to Sameera Sherief (actress).
- Sana has a passion for dogs, and she posts pictures of dogs every day to her Instagram.
- Sana enjoys yoga and is an avid fitness fan.
- Shanoor, Sameera Sherief, and her daughter-in law started a YouTube channel in 2020 where they offer cooking tips.