Looking for Shane Makan Height, Weight, Age, Family, Biography & More? Read through this article.
|Profession(s)||Businessman, Bodybuilder and Fitness Model|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters– 183 cm
in feet & inches– 6’
|Weighing||in kilograms– 102kg
in pounds– 220 lbs
|Date of Birth||Wednesday, September 12, 1986|
|Age in 2021||35 years|
|The birthplace||Toronto Canada|
|College/University||University of Toronto|
A Few Lesser-Known Facts about Shane Makan
- Shane Makan, a professional bodybuilder and fitness model, is also a fitness coach and entrepreneur.
- Shane comes from an East Indian heritage.
- He won the CBBF, Canadian Bodybuilding Federation (Canadian Bodybuilding Federation), and the IFBB Pro Card on 5 July 2014. He is the first Indian professional in the IFBB. He was also awarded the title Mr Canada during the same competition.
- He quickly gained huge popularity and was offered to become a personal trainer. for Magazines and editorials. In 2014, he was featured on the cover page of the fitness magazine ‘Inside Fitness.’
- He is dedicated to helping people reach their physical and mental potential.
- Shane Makan has also been working as a fitness coach at ‘Hammer Fitness’ and ‘Man The F Up (MTFU).’ He has helped thousands of clients across the globe to get in shape through His online training in fitness.
- He completed the Masters of Resistance Training at Oklahoma State University in 2020.
- Shane’s social media accounts are: