Looking for Shah Rukh Khan Age, Height, Wife, Family, Biography & More? Read through this article.
• King Khan
• King of Romance
|Physical Stats & More|
|Maximum Height||in centimeters– 173 cm
In meters– 1.73m
in feet inches– 5’ 8”
|Weighing (approx.||in kilogramsWeight: 75 to 75 Kg
in pounds– 165 Pounds
|Take Body Measurements (approx.||40 inch chest
Waist 32 in
– Biceps 14 Inches
|Eye colour||Dark Brown|
|Start||TV: Fauji (1989)
Film: Deewana (1992)
1993: The Best First Actor for Deewana
Awards from the Government
2005: Padma Shri from the Government of India
2007: NDTV Indian of The Year
Note: Shah Rukh also has many honors, awards and accomplishments to his credit, in addition to the ones mentioned above.
|Date of Birth||2. November 1965|
|Age as of 2023||56 years|
|The birthplace||New Delhi|
|School||St. Columba’s School, Delhi|
|College/University||• Hansraj College, University of Delhi, Delhi
• Jamia Millia Islamia University, New Delhi
|Education Qualifications||• BA (Hons.)
• Masters Degree in Mass Communications (Filmmaking)
|Religion||Islam BBC News|
|Food Habit||Non-Vegetarian NDTV Food|
|Address||Mannat, Land’s End, Bandstand, Bandra (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra – 400050, India
|Hobbies||Computer Games and Collecting Gadgets. Cricket|
|Likes/Dislikes||Likes: Colognes, books, computer and video games, hi-tech gadgets, rain, cricket
Dislikes: Sentimentality, Displaying his feelings and Sentimentality
|Controversies||• In 2001, Shah Rukh was accused of illegally using a plot of land, which was given to her mother on an annual licence fee. The fine he was assessed at Rs 12.62727 for Not paying the licensing fee, and breaking the law. It not only didn’t pay the license fee; it also built a residential compound on the property in violation of the law.
• In 2008, Shah Rukh Khan and Salman Khan landed into a brawl at Katrina Kaif’s birthday party. According to some reports, Salman took many digs at Shah Rukh when he arrived at the party with Gauri Khan and his wife. Evidently, he wasn’t happy with SRK for Not appearing in Sohail Khan’s movie ‘Main Aur Mrs. Khanna.’
• In 2012, he attracted controversy by slapping Shirish Kunder (Farah Khan’s husband) in a party.
• In 2012, during an IPL match at the Wankhede Stadium in Mumbai, he was criticised for He also abused a security officer and was barred by Wankhede Stadium.
• In 2013, his statement that he was going to have a baby boy through The Indian Radiological and Imaging Associations condemned surrogacy. Since sex determination in India is prohibited, they questioned the surrogate’s ability to know the gender of the child. BMC however gave the clean chit.
• He was caught smoking publicly in Rajasthan during an IPL match in 2012.
• Shah Rukh Khan landed into a major controversy; following his comment on ‘extreme intolerance’ in India at an event. This caused protests and he was later fired from his film, “Dilwale”. The actor later clarified that his words had been misunderstood. He was then in serious trouble. Actor claimed that he did not say India was intolerable. Further, he clarified that he never said that India was intolerant when asked. However, when forced to, he stated that India’s youth must work together to make it a secular, progressive nation.
• In 2016, he was accused by the local group of flouting heritage rules and building a ramp outside his bungalow, which was demolished by the BMC officials.
• The actor also attracted criticism after he made the statement that he sometimes became an inadvertent object of political leaders. Khan made the statement after which Lashkar-E-Taiba’s founder, Hafiz Saeed, said that Shah Rukh would be welcome in Pakistan and have the right to live freely there. for As long as he likes. Later, however, he condemned his comments.
• In 2018, Shah Rukh’s former chartered accountant and confidant, Moreshwar Ajgaonkar, told the income-tax-officials that SRK used forged documents to purchase his Alibag plot. It is reported that King Khan purchased land for agriculture. for Instead of using it for agricultural purposes, he built a luxurious bungalow there.
|Relationships & More
|Marital Status||Get married|
|The Marriage Date||25 Oct 1991
|Wife/Spouse||Gauri Khan (Indian Film Producer, Interior Designer).
• Aryan Khan
• AbRam Khan (Through Surrogacy)
Dolly– Suhana Khan
|Parents||FatherTaj Mohammad Khan, Businessman
MotherLateef Fatima, Magistrate and Social Worker
Sister– Shahnaz Lalarukh (Elder)
|Food||Tandoori Chicken, Chicken tikka, Chinese Cuisines|
|Actor(s)||Hollywood: Michael J. Fox, Peter Sellers
Bollywood: Dilip Kumar, Amitabh Bachchan
|Actresses||Mumtaz, Saira Banu|
|Performance by him||As ‘Sunil’ in Kabhi Haan Kabhi Naa (1994)|
|Tv Show||Narcos (An American Crime Drama)|
|Colour(s)||Black, Blue and White|
|Phrase||‘Let’s do it’|
|Destination(s)||London & Dubai|
|Perfume(s)||Diptyque Italian, Armani, Tuscany, and Azzaro|
|Book||The Hitchhiker’s Guide to The Galaxy (Author Douglas).|
|Outfit(s)||Jeans, Tshirt and Jacket|
|Male Co-Star||Johnny Lever|
|Female co-stars||Juhi Chawla, Kajol, Madhuri Dixit|
|Film director||Manmohan Dasai|
|Music Director||A. R. Rahman|
|Sport(s)||Hockey, Football, and Cricket|
|Soccer Player(s).||Socrates and Pele. Maradona. Mattheus.|
|Fashion Designer(s).||Dolce & Gabbana|
|Historic Person(s).||Hitler, Napoleon, Genghis Khan|
|Song||“Gori Tera Gaon Bada” from the film ‘Chit Chor’|
|The Cars Collection||• Audi A6 Luxury Saloon
• Benteley Continental GT
• BMW 6 Series
• BMW 7 Series
• BMW i8
• Bugatti Veyron
• Mitsubishi Pajero SFX
• Rolls Royce Phantom Drophead Coupe
• Toyota Land Cruiser Prado
|Salary (approx.||$6.04 Million (INR 45 Crore/film).|
|As of 2018: Income||$7.52 Million (INR 56 Crore/annum). Forbes India|
|Net worth (approx.||$600,000,000 (INR 37880 crores).|
Here are some lesser-known facts about Shah Rukh Khan
- Shah Rukh Khan (popularly known as his initial SRK) is an Indian actor, producer and TV personality. Most of his work in Hindi films was done by him. Often referred to as the “Baadshah of Bollywood,” “King of Bollywood,” and “King Khan” he is considered one of the most successful actors in Bollywood. The actor has a large following across Asia and in India, making him one of the most loved film stars worldwide.
- Shah Rukh Khan was raised in a middle-class household. His father owned a transportation company, and his mother was an attorney.
- He was born Abdul Rehman, by his maternal grandmother. But, later, his father gave his name to him as Shah Rukh Khan. Deccan Chronicle
- His family once lived in a rental house. Initially, they lived in a bungalow in Rajinder Nagar’s F Block. They moved to Gautam Nagar when Shah Rukh was 15 years old.
- He told me that his mother, an Indian South, was from Andhra Pradesh and went to Karnataka later.
- He spent his childhood at his maternal grandparents’ house in Bengaluru. During an interaction at the alumni meet of the Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore, Shah Rukh said,
My grandparents adopted me when I was young and my parents struggled to keep afloat. Bengaluru was where I lived for the first five years to six of my adult life.
- Shah Rukh Khan’s father was an acquaintance of the noted Indian freedom fighter, Subhash Chandra Bose; as his father was the cousin of General Shah Nawaz, who was the second-in-command to Subhash Chandra.
- He was the son of a love-married couple. They met each other for His mother had been injured, and required blood. This was his first visit to a hospital. He was then able to donate blood from his father to his mother. At that point, their love began.
- He was named Shahrukh, which means “Face of the King,” but he prefers to write his name as Shah Rukh Khan.
- Shah Rukh Khan is a man of great love for You can play video games.
- His school years saw him as a keen sportsman. One time, while playing football at the Dr. Ambedkar Stadium, Delhi, he kicked an object during a penalty. He tore off his whole right side muscle. He was on bedrest at the time. for His sports career was over for a month.
- Shah Rukh wasn’t just a good player of sports such as cricket and hockey but he also enjoyed playing the popular Indian street games, like Gilli-Danda (Marbles) and flying the kites.
- Shah Rukh was a cricketer in college and school. He was primarily a wicket-keeper.
- He was awarded the ‘Sword of Honor’ title at St. Columba’s School, New Delhi, which was assigned to the best student of the school.
- During an interview, he shared that he doesn’t take shower on Sundays.
- In his school days, Shah Rukh, along with four of his close friends, Bikash Mathur, Vivek Khushalani, Raman Sharma, and Ashok Vassan, had formed a special gang at St Columba’s School, known as the C-gang, where ‘C’ stood for cool.
- His father, who died of cancer at the age of 15 in 1981, had just been married to him.
- When he was young, he mimicked the great Bollywood actors Amitabh and Dilip Bachchan.
- SRK attended Hansraj College and worked closely with Theatre Action Groups (TAG). He was also mentored in this endeavor by Barry John.
- When asked his thoughts on the National School of Drama, he replied that he was not connected to it.
I wasn’t a part of the National School of Drama, but I used to work with a lot of actors who were from there. Manoj (Bajpayee) wasn’t from there either, but he and I worked with actors like Raghuvir Yadav and others who were a part of NSD. When we did theatre in Delhi, they helped us with syntax and pronunciation. Their help was invaluable. My father used to run the canteen at NSD, which is how I got to know all the amazing actors from there.”
- His first salary was ₹50, which he earned by working as an escort at Pankaj Udhas‘s concert in Delhi. Once, he even tried to expand a small restaurant in Dariya Ganj, but it didn’t work.
- Shah Rukh, upon receiving his first salary took the train from Agra to visit the Taj Mahal.
- Vivek Vaswani was his friend and he helped him through the difficult times. The latter also went on to work with him as a co-actor in the films, Raju Ban Gaya Gentleman and Josh.
- He was first offered a role in Lekh Tandon’s television show “Dil Dariya,” but there were continuous delays in the broadcasting of the show, which led his series “Fauji” to become his television debut.
- Shah Rukh, who wanted to be an Indian Army officer before entering the world of acting, was one strong reason why Fauji made the right choice. During an interview, when asked what he would have done if he wasn’t an actor, he said,
As a child, I wanted to be a soldier so that I could pursue my dreams. for that had acting not happened.”
- He has done small roles in the TV serials like “Umeed,” “Wagle Ki Duniya,” and “Mahan Karz.” He even featured in the English film “In Which Annie Gives It Those Ones,” in which he worked with Arundhati Roy. It is his English debut film.
- After his mother’s demise in 1991, he shifted to Mumbai along with his sister.
- SRK got his first offer in Hema Malini‘s directional debut “Dil Aashna Hai,” but he made his acting debut with “Deewana,” which was released in June 1992.
- Subsequently, he featured in films like “Chamatkar,” “Raju Ban Gaya Gentleman,” “Maya Memsaab,” “King Uncle,” “Baazigar,” and “Darr.” He even did a cameo in the Bollywood film “Pehla Nasha.”
- Although he doesn’t stammer in his real life, his dialogue “I love you K…k…k Kiran” from the film “Darr” became an evergreen hit.
- In 1994, he signed the film “Kabhi Haan Kabhi Naa” and was offered an amount of ₹25,000 only for He filmed the whole film. On the first day of film, he even managed to sell movie tickets in the Mumbai booking window.
- He became a household name after the blockbuster film “Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge.”
- While you are shooting for the song “Chaiya Chaiya” from the film “Dil Se” on a moving train, Shah Rukh was the only person who was not tied to the train. All other dancers were attached to the train. for protection.
- By the late 90s, he had become a public sensation, especially among teenagers and was identified as an icon of romance in India without even actually kissing any of his co-stars on screen till then, which led him to earn the title of the “King of Romance.”
- Apart from his dominance in the acting world, he is also well-respected. for His hosting abilities, which have been justified through A plethora award shows began with the 48th Filmfare Awards. Later, in consecutive years, they were followed by 49th Filmfare Awards, 52nd, 53rd. 55th, 56th and 57th Filmfare Awards. Eventually, they will be joined by the 61st Filmfare Awards, 62nd and 63rd Filmfare Awards. He also hosted the 20th, 21st Life OK Screen Awards and the 6th, as well 14th International Indian Film Academy Awards.
- SRK hosted season 3 of Kaun Banega Crorepati, a game reality series; it was broadcast on Sony Entertainment.
- Shah Rukh hosted the game show “Kya Aap Paanchvi Pass Se Tez Hain?” which was an Indian version of the popular American game show, “Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader?”
- He fears riding horses and doesn’t like eating ice-creams.
- SRK, along with Juhi Chawla and her husband Jay Mehta, bought the ownership rights to the franchise representing Kolkata in the Twenty20 cricket tournament IPL for 75.09 Million and then renamed to Kolkata Knight Riders.
- He has also been the brand ambassador of various government campaigns like “Pulse Polio” and “National AIDS Control Organisation.” He was delegated by the UNOPS as the first global ambassador of the Water Supply and Sanitation Collaborative Council.
- In 2012, SRK made his first on-screen kiss in the film “Jab Tak Hai Jaan.”
- In 2013, Shah Rukh Khan founded the Meer Foundation (NGO), which works to rehabilitate burn and acid attack survivors and empower women in India.
- In the same year, his biography titled “King Khan: The Official Opus of Shah Rukh Khan” was published, which made him the first Indian actor and the second Indian citizen, after Sachin Tendulkar, to have his biography published by Kraken Opus.
- His son AbRam Khan was born on 27 May 2013. through surrogacy.
- SRK’s double role in the film “Fan” received great laurels from the viewers. Here are some examples. this Film, he is transformed into an individual of 25 years old. this Greg Cannom is an international makeup artist who won three Academy Awards. Greg Cannom took on the challenge.
- He created TED Talks India Nayi Soch in 2017 for TED conferences.
- SRK received the World Economic Forum’s 24th Annual Crystal Award for His incredible work is admirable for Empowerment of women, victims of acid attacks, and rights for children.
- He has his wax statue showcased in London’s Madame Tussaud’s Museum.
- SRK charmed people around the world with his signature pose: he spreads his arms open to the blue azure sky.
- In 2018, Aanand L. Rai came up with a movie titled “Zero,” featuring Shah Rukh Khan in the lead role. This film also made it into the news. for Sridevi‘s last appearance in films.
- SRK obsesses over numerology, and believes the number 555 will bring good luck. for him. Many of his vehicles are registered with number 555. His personal e-mail ID has the exact same number.
- Despite believing in Islam, he equally values his wife’s religion and teaches his children too, to do the same. He once told that at his home, the Qur’an was situated next to the Hindu Gods.
- Shah Rukh Khan stated in an interview that nature was not his passion.
- He made headlines in 2019 for A series of videos show his appearance. for Dubai Tourism’s #BeMyGuest campaign. He was seen with Iron Man and Captain America as they worked together to solve an issue in Dubai.
- In October 2019, Shah Rukh Khan appeared on David Letterman’s talk show, which featured on Netflix.
- He sleeps in his bed at night and wakes up every day around five in the morning.
- He revealed his obsession with computers during a quick-fire chat show round.
- During the 2019 Diwali bash at Amitabh Bachchan‘s house, Shah Rukh Khan saved Aishwarya Rai‘s manager, Archana Sadanand, from fire. Archana, her daughter and her son were in the courtyard when her Lehenga caught on fire. Shah Rukh ran to Archana and extinguished the flames, while everyone was stunned.
- Shah Rukh Khan has been known to smoke chain cigarettes, something he admitted several times. His fans have received many of his apologies. for this We advised them not to fall into this bad habit. this It is a bad habit. Koimoi The actor can also be seen smoking out in public. The Free Press Journal
- The actor can often be seen drinking alcoholic drinks on different occasions, in addition to his habit of smoking.