Looking for Senthil Kumaran Selvarajan Age, Death, Height, Weight, Wife, Family, Biography & More? Read through this article.
|Profession(s)||Body Builder, Athlete|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Maximum Height||in centimeters175 cm
In meters1.75 m
in feet & inches– 5’ 9”
|The approximate weight||in kilograms95 kg
in pounds– 209 lbs
|Take Body Measurements (approx.||– Chest 50 inches
34 inch Waist
– Biceps: 20 in
|Date of birth||11 November 1985 (Sunday).|
|Place of Birth||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Date of death||10. May 2021|
|Ort of death||Chennai, Tamil Nadu|
|Age at the death||35 Years|
|Death Cause||Heart attack CNN-News18|
|Hometown||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|School||Mar Coorilose Memorial High Secondary School|
|College/University||Guru Nanak College, Chennai|
|Higher Education||Graduating Facebook|
|Tattoo(s)||• Indian flag tattoo on his right forearm
• His son’s name “Kenil” on his hand
|Relationships & More|
|Marital Status at the time of death||Married|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||It is not known|
|The Marriage Date||1. Dezember 2014|
For the Daughter– No
|Parents||Father: Selva Rajan
Mother: No Name
|Siblings||Brother– Ganesh Kumar
Sister– None known
|Collection of Cars||BMW
Senthil Kumaran Selvarajan Some Little-Known Facts
- Senthil Kumaran Singh Selvarajan was an Indian bodybuilder that represented India on the international stage.
- His parents were from Chennai in Tamil Nadu.
- He began bodybuilding in Chennai, and was in this Profession for It has been around 13 years.
- By the age of 17, he had started going to the gym. When he won the 2008 Inter-Railways title, he began his career as a bodybuilder.
- He won the title MR.Tamil Nadu for 2012 He also won the Mr.INDIA silver medal that year.
- He won the silver medal at Sheru Indian Classic 2013 The same year, he also took part in Mr.World championship in Morocco, in which he was in the 85kg category.
- He won a bronze medal at the 50th Asian Championship ABPF Federation in Bhutan in 2016 in the 100kg category. He won the silver medal in Mr. World’s 90kg category for 2019.
- His active use of social media was evident. through On his various social media platforms, he shared many tips about fitness. Even his final post inspired others to exercise more. He wrote:
Wait … will wait … until the day of my life on the International Stage . Soon …”
View this Post on Instagram
- On 10 May 2021, after Senthil Kumaran Selvarajan’s demise, nutrition expert and contest prep coach Chris Aceto wrote on his Instagram account,
It’s with incredible sadness that I am sharing the very painful news of the sudden passing of Indian super star in the making Senthil Kumaran Selvarajan. Senthil was an outstanding bodybuilder. I used to fill his ears with” we are going to the Olympia 212 or Classic for sure.” I meant it. He believed that. Senthil, on the other hand was a kind and caring husband and father. Senthil’s wife will give birth to their second baby within the month. Senthil has been a friend and a wonderful student. All of us in the Indian bodybuilding industry, including his closest friends, are sure to be shocked. I miss you already. Although I feel sad, it is also the worst feeling. for Your family. It is an honor to have had the privilege of knowing you. with genuine Love and respect to you and your family.”
View this Post on Instagram
- As a personal trainer, he worked at Baseko Fitness, Chennai in Tamil Nadu.
- In a printed advertisement, he was shown. for Animal Booster Nutrition (deals on bodybuilding products).