Looking for Sejal Kumar (YouTuber) Age, Boyfriend, Husband, Family, Biography & More? Read through this article.
|Nickname(s)||Joy, Mani, Bhondee, Bittoo|
|Profession(s)||Actress, Fashion Blogger, YouTuber|
|Physical Stats & More|
|The height (approx.||in centimeters– 170 cm
Meters– 1.70 M
in feet & inches– 5’ 7”
|Eye colour||Dark Brown|
|Start||Youtube Video Turkey: Summer Style 2015
Web Series Engineering Girls (2018)
|Award, Honours and Achievements||• Best Vlog Award by the Cosmopolitan India Blogger Awards (2018)
• Fashion Account of the Year Award by Instagram (2018)
• Best Lifestyle Blogger in Cosmopolitan India Blogger Awards (2019)
• Best Youth Influencer Award by Women of Steel Summit and Awards (2019)
• Exhibit Magazine Award of Top 5000 Influencers (2019)
• Instagrammer of the Year for Fashion for 2019
|Date of Birth||1. January 1995, Sunday|
|Age as of 2020||25 years|
|Place of Birth||New Delhi, India|
|Hometown||New Delhi, India|
|School||The Mother’s International School, New Delhi|
|College/University||New Delhi, Shri Ram College of Commerce|
|Higher Education||Economics degree|
|Hobbies||Dancing, singing, and playing ukulele|
|Tattoo||On her left wrist, she has a tattoo.
|Relationships & More|
|Marital Status||Not married|
|Parents||FatherAnil Kumar, Retired Indian Army Major
Mother– Dr. Anjali K (Director, Gynaecology Department. at Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon)
|Siblings||Brother– Rohan Kumar (Student)
|Cuisine||Mexican and Chinese|
|Personas||Ellen Degeneres, Michelle Phan|
|Actors||Shah Rukh Khan, Ranveer Singh|
|Actresses||Lara Dutta and Alia Bhatt|
|Films||Dil Chahta Hai (2001), Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara (2011), Rang De Basnti (2006)|
|Songs||Kala Chashma, Janam Janam by Arijit Singh, Nearer by The Chainsmokers|
|Book||Harry Potter Series|
|Television Shows||One Tree Hill, Gossip Girl|
|Youtubers||SabsBeauty, Sherry, Bethany Mota, Sierra Furtado, Zoella, LaurDIY, Brad & Hailey Devine, Desi Perkins|
|Sport||Hiking and Basketball|
|Fashion Icons||Gigi Hadid, Kendell Jenner|
|Restaurant||Burma Burma, Gurgaon|
Here are some lesser-known facts about Sejal Kumar
- Sejal Kumar, a rising Indian YouTuber and fashion blogger.
- She was born and brought up in Delhi to Major Anil Kumar & Dr. Anjali Kumar. She is the Director of Gynaecology Department. at Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon.
- Her childhood was filled with scholarship and her mother got her enrolled at Sri Ram College of Commerce.
- The athlete she was, played basketball during her school years.
- Sejal was a professional dancer at “Danceworx” for It takes a little while.
- Kumar was also active in the street play scene during her college years.
- Since childhood, she wanted to be an actress. She tried many auditions and was unsuccessful.
- While in college, she won the ‘Miss Crossroads’ contest.
- Her selection was made for the pageant campus princess 2016, sub pageant of Miss Diva, where she won the titles – Miss Multimedia and Miss Rampwalk.
- At the age of 20, she stumbled upon 18-year-old Bethany Mota’s fashion lifestyle videos and got inspired to do the same.
- She also created her own YouTube channel.
- She uploaded her first video “Summer Style Turkey” while she was on her internship to Turkey.
- Sejal didn’t want to become a YouTuber full-time at the time. However, as her popularity grew, she changed her mind and decided to stop college placements to make a career out of YouTube.
- Sejal produces content that is influenced by fashion, music, dancing, lifestyle and art.
- Airtel featured her in an ad.
- She was also seen in an episode of a web series “Sofa So Good” by Uncommonsense Films.
- She was also seen in a short film ‘Azab Bilal Ki Gajab Kahani’, produced by an another big YouTube channel – ‘Nazar Battu’, which also features the famous Punjabi singer Milind Gaba.
- In 2018, she appeared in the web series’ “Engineering Girls,” “FilterCopy Talkies,” and “Toxic.”
- Sejal launched her clothing collection in collaboration with StalkBuyLove.
- Sejal has also sung a track titled “Aisi Hun.”
- Sejal loves dogs.
- Kumar has featured on the cover of the “Glittering India” Magazine.
- Sejal revealed in an interview that her eating habits were unusual. Her preference is to make her own food. She doesn’t like fast food or popcorn.
- She likes to sleep early at night and can’t stay awake beyond 10 pm.
- As a child, she was introverted and often went with her mom to school.
- Sejal regularly updates her social media profiles. More than 140K people follow her on YouTube and Instagram. She also has 102K Instagram followers. Her Facebook page is liked by 13K people.
- Sejal received an official invitation to be a part of the YouTube FanFest show (an event organised by YouTube to celebrate and promote YouTube’s biggest stars around the world).
- In 2019, Sejal was a part of UNICEF’s initiative for Convention rights for children
- YouTube launched a new project in 2020 for Girls education was promoted in partnership with the Obama Foundation. Sejal was selected as their Indian ambassador.
- Sejal made over 600 videos up to 2020, and every video she has created is unique.