Looking for Seema Pahwa Age, Husband, Children, Family, Biography & More? Read through this article.
|Full Name||Seema Bhargava Pahwa Instagram|
|Another Name||Seema Bhargava IMDb|
|Celebrities||‘Badki’ in the popular Hindi TV serial ‘Hum Log’ (1984)
|Physical Stats & More|
|The height (approx.||in centimeters– 165 cm
in feet & inches– 5’ 5”
|Weighing (approx.||in kilograms- 75 kg
in pounds- Weight: 165 Pounds
|Start||TV (Actor). Hum Log (1984), as Badki
Film Director: Ramprasad Ki Tehrvi (2019)
|Date of birth||Saturday, February 10, 1962|
|Age in 2023||59 years|
|Place of Birth||Delhi|
|Address||61, Sai Shakti, Yari Road, Versova, Andheri, Mumbai|
|Hobbies||Cooking, painting, and sculpting|
|Relationships & More|
|Wedding Date||23 January 1988, Saturday|
|Husband/Spouse||Manoj Pahwa (Actor)
|Children||Son– Mayank Pahwa (Actor)
For the Daughter– Manukriti Pahwa (Actor)
|Parents||Father– Not known Name (He died when Seema wasn’t too old.
MotherSaroj Bhargava (Actor on All India Radio, Doordarshan).
|Siblings||A few years back, one of her siblings died. Her second brother Abhay Bhargava is an actor. One of her younger sisters is now married.
|Actress||Konkana Sen Sharma|
Here are some lesser-known facts about Seema Paniwa
- Seema Pakhwa is an Indian actress and producer.
- Interview: She admitted she wasn’t well educated but that it was something she never regretted. this. YouTube
- She’s the aunt to the Indian TV actor Ankita Bhargava Who is the wife for the well-known television actor? Karan Patel. Seema is the niece of Bollywood actor Mohammad Zeeshan Ayyub.
- She used to go along with her mother on stage performances during her childhood. Seema began auditioning at five years old. for This is the first time for The author, musician, and actor PL Dehpande.
- Between 1960 and 1970, she was an actor as child in many Akashvani/Doordarshan shows. Some shows had her playing the role of a boy.
- Her voice was used in 1970s. for the weekly radio show ‘Apne Apne Bachhe.’
- In one of her Instagram photos, she shared that Rs. At the start of her acting career, she paid fees totaling 400.
- Seema is a theatre performer. for various theatre groups like Sambhav group, LTG, Shri Ram Centre, and National School of Drama’s Repertory Company.
- While she was working as a theatre artist with the theatre group ‘Sambhav Group,’ she met Manoj Pahwa. Both became close friends, and they fell in love.
- Following the birth of her second child, she and her family moved to Mumbai to start a career in acting. She shared with us her first journey to becoming an actor in an interview.
I was part of the Naseeruddin Shah-directed Katha Collage I, Kambakht Bilkul Aurat for Motley theatre company. When I was a child, I worked alongside all of the top directors from Delhi, including B.M. Vyas V.V. Karanth Bansikaul Bhanu Bharti Rajinder Nath. From street theatre, Ramleelas and performing at fairs such as the Nauchandi Mela, I’ve done it all. There’s no better way than to perform in order to get rid of all inhibitions and hichak. for Open-air areas are crowded with people. There is chaos, kids howling, people eating chaat, and you have to reach them above the din, and have no clue how they will react.”
- Some of her popular theatre plays are Aadhe Adhure,’ ‘Khamosh Adalat Jari Hai,’ ‘Qaid-e-Hayat,’ and ‘Natsamrat.’
- She has appeared in various Hindi TV serials like ‘Pehla Pyar’ (1997), ‘Hip Hip Hurray’ (1998), ‘Aandhi’ (2003), ‘Hum Ladkiyan’ (2008), and ‘Lakhon Mein Ek’ (2012).
- She has also acted in many Bollywood films including ‘Sardari Begum’ (1996), ‘Zubeidaa’ (2001), ‘Ferrari Ki Sawaari’ (2012), ‘Dum Laga Ke Haisha’ (2015), ‘Bareilly Ki Barfi’ (2017), ‘Shubh Mangal Saavdhan’ (2017), and ‘Bala’ (2019).
- She has started a theatre group, ‘Kopal’ along with her husband Manoj.
- Rumours circulated in 2017 that Shahid Kapoor’s son was engaged to Sanah Kapur (sister of Shahid Kapoor). Telly Chakkar
- In 2019, she appeared in the Hindi web-series ‘Aafat.’ She has also featured in various YouTube videos.
- Interview with the Bollywood actress Bhumi Pednekar said that she had to clean Seema’s house for One month of training for the Hindi film ‘Dum Laga Ke Haisha’ (2015).
- She loves dogs and keeps a couple of pets.