Looking for Savithri (S. P. Balasubrahmanyam’s Wife) Age, Family, Biography & More? Read through this article.
|Beloved For||As the late Indian playback singer, Dr. S. P. Balasubrahmanyam’s wife|
|Age||It is not known|
|Relationships & More|
|Wedding Date||5. September 1969 Sakshi Post|
|Husband/Spouse||S. P. Balasubrahmanyam (playback singer)
|Children||Son– S. P. B. Charan (playback singer)
For the Daughter– Pallavi
Some Lesser Known Facts About Savithri Balasubrahmanyam
- Savithri Balasubrahmanyam is the wife of the legendary Indian playback singer Dr. S. P. Balasubrahmanyam who had sung over 40,000 songs in many languages in his career and won numerous awards and also honoured with the Padma Shri.
- Her husband, Dr. S. P. Balasubrahmanyam, died at MGM Healthcare hospital in Chennai on 25 September 2020 at 1:04 PM (IST). After he had passed a positive test, he was admitted at MGM Healthcare Chennai on the 5th of August 2020. for COVID-19.
- On 15 August 2020, Savithri was also tested positive for COVID-19 was administered to her and she was taken to hospital for Further treatment.
- Savithri, along with her husband Dr. S. P. Balasubrahmanyam celebrated their 51st anniversary in marriage on the 5th of September 2020 at the ICU ward. Reportedly, Savithri paid a visit to MGM Healthcare hospital in Chennai where her husband was admitted, and the couple celebrated their wedding anniversary by cutting a cake in the ICU following all the safety measures. Sakhi Post
- Savithri’s son, S. P. B. Charan, who is also a playback singer, regularly updated about his parents well being through His social media accounts. In a video shared on Instagram, S. P. B. Charan claimed that his mother was doing well. He claimed that his mother was doing well.
She’s doing well. She is back home.”
- In an interview, Dr. S. P. Balasubrahmanyam revealed that he had eloped with Savithri on a Lambretta scooter to get married to each other.
The first bike I owned was a Lambretta scooter in chocolate and beige that I purchased from my friend, who used to work as a poster designer. It costed ₹3,200, which was quite expensive for me, considering that I was given ₹300 for A song was back then. The Lambretta was the catalyst for my love. Savitri, my boyfriend and I met on the scooter. We loved riding the scooter. It was on the Lambretta that we eloped and got married.” The Hindu
- Savithri has two children with S. P. Balasubrahmanyam; a son and a daughter, and it was Savithri who had mostly looked after her children while they were growing up as S. P. Balasubrahmanyam almost remained busy in his playback singing, and in an interview, S. P. Balasubrahmanyam had regretted not watching his kids grow up due to his busy schedules.
- In an interview, while talking about his wife Savithri, S. P. Balasubrahmanyam said that Savithri used to tease him for He encourages outsiders to enter the music business over his relatives.
- Savithri was very vexed with her husband’s smoking. Reportedly, S. P. Balasubrahmanyam, on a given day, used to smoke 4-5 cigarettes, which continued for 35 years. S. P. Balasubrahmanyam spoke about the subject in an interview.
Sometimes I considered quitting but I was surrounded by friends who would encourage me to continue smoking. My wife was very upset by it, but I always had an excuse. When my daughter demanded that I quit, I stopped. for For her sake. Funnily enough, I made most of my friends quit smoking as well.” Telangana Today