Looking for Sutapa Sikdar (Irrfan Khan’s Wife) Age, Children, Family, Biography & More? Read through this article.
|Profession(s)||Film producer, dialogue writer and screenplay writer|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Maximum Height||in centimeters– 165 cm
In meters– 1.65 m
in feet & inches– 5’ 5”
|Start||TV (Dialogue Writer): Banegi Apni Baat (1993)
Film (Dialogue Writer): Khamoshi, The Musical (1996)
Film Producer: Madaari (2016)
|Date of birth||Monday, 18 September 1967|
|Age as of 2019||52 years|
|School||Kendriya Vidyalaya, Andrews Ganj, New Delhi Facebook|
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Irrfan Khan (actor).|
|Wedding Date||23 February 1995, Thursday|
|Children||Son(s)– Babil Khan (Aspiring Fimmaker) and Ayaan Khan
|Parents||Father– Devendra Sikdar
A Few Lesser-Known Facts about Sutapa Sikdar
- Sutapa Sikdar, a dialogue writer and film producer from India, is a screenplay writer.
- In 1987, she joined the National School of Drama in Delhi and made a connection with Irrfan. Both became close friends and fell in love quickly.
- Sutapa met Irfan after graduating from NSD.
- Sutapa was married to Irrfan in simple court marriages in 1995.
- She wrote an episode ‘Alvida’ for the television series, ‘Star Bestsellers’ in 2000.
- They were her dialogues for Bollywood films, ‘Supari’ (2003) and ‘Kahaani’ (2012).
- She worked as a producer in the Bollywood film, ‘Qarib Qarib Singlle’ in 2017.
- Irrfan was so peculiar about the storyline and screenplay that he even made Sutapa rewrite almost 11 episodes of the show, ‘Banegi Apni Baat’ (1993).
- In 2019, Sutapa shared an emotional post on her husband, Irrfan Khan’s recovery, she said,
Our longest year. The time was not measured in pain or hope simultaneously. As we make our way back to work I find myself immersed in the prayers, wishes, and faith of friends family and strangers. This gives me a tiny chance to connect with the universe. for this new start.”