Looking for Satish Kaul Age, Death, Wife, Children, Family, Biography & More? Read through this article.
|Celebrities||‘Indradev’ in the TV serial, ‘Mahabharat’ (1988); aired on DD National
|Physical Stats & More|
|The height (approx.||in centimeters– 170 cm
in feet & inches– 5’ 7”
|Hair Colour||Salt & Pepper|
|Date of birth||8 September 1946 (Wednesday)|
|Age at the death||74 years|
|Place of Birth||Srinagar|
|Date of death||10. April 2021|
|The Place of Death||Ludhiana, Punjab|
|Death Cause||COVID-19 Complications The Indian Express|
|School||National High School Srinagar|
|College/University||Pune Film and Television Institute of India|
|Education Qualification||Diploma Facebook|
|Relationships & More|
|Marital Status (at death)||Divorced|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Helen, Actor (Rumoured)|
|Parents||FatherMohan Lal Aima, a singer and composer of music from Kashmiri.
Here are some lesser-known facts about Satishkaul
- Satish Kaul is a well-known actor in Indian television and film.
- After a short time of marriage, he divorced his wife.
- Rishabh lives with his mother and is the father of a child.
- He acted in many Hindi films, like ‘Dawat’ (1974), ‘Pyaar To Hona Hi Tha’ (1998), ‘Aunty No. 1’ (1998), ‘Zanjeer’ (1998), and ‘Ram Lakhan’ (1989).
- He appeared in a few TV serials, like ‘The Realization of Prince Anandsen,’ ‘The Love Story of Four Princes,’ ‘Love Is Eternal,’ and ‘Whom Will the Princess Marry?’ in 1988.
- Reportedly, he is considered the Amitabh Bachchan of Punjabi cinema. He acted in more than 100 Punjabi films, including ‘Dera Aashiqan Da’ (1979), ‘Mutiyaar’ (1979), ‘Sheran De Putt Sher’ (1990), ‘Saunh Menu Punjab Di’ (1991), ‘Fer Mamla Gadbad Gadbad’ (2013), and ‘Aazaadi: The Freedom’ (2015).
- He later started an acting school at Ludhiana, but financial difficulties forced him to close it down.
- He was awarded the PTC lifetime achievement prize in 2011. for His contributions to Punjabi cinema.
- In an interview, the man spoke about his dire financial state.
Never could I have imagined that I would become fascinated by the outdoors. this way. Today is 6 months since I was injured in a fall while using the toilet. I had multiple injuries and needed to be admitted. I was forced to remain in hospital for My house was sold, so it took me a while to get back on track. In fact, I started a school here in Ludhiana. It was very painful. It was very difficult for me to leave the house. Nobody is going to take care of me, Because years ago I was divorced and my wife went abroad with my son. He says in a weak voice, ‘I want to request help from the industry. It is not possible to afford treatment. Is not home I will be picked up and thrown from the hospital anytime. He promised to help me, and another minister also came by. People go with the promise of money, but no one comes back.”
- His sister, who died in 2021 after his death, shared the details with the media.
He was ill with fever. for the last five-six days and wasn’t keeping well. We admitted him at Shri Rama Charitable Hospital on Thursday. Then we learned that he was positive for HIV. for coronavirus.”