Looking for Sangeita Chauhaan Age, Height, Boyfriend, Husband, Family, Biography & More? Read through this article.
|Andere Bezeichnung||Sangeeta Chauhan|
|A Famous Role||‘Meghna Solanki Singhania’ in the TV serial, “Ek Shringaar-Swabhiman”
|Physical Stats & More|
|Maximum Height E Times||in centimeters176.8 cm
In meters– 1.76 m
in feet & inches– 5’ 9.64”
|Start||Film (Bollywood). Jhankaar Beats (2003)
Film (Kannada): Luv U Alia (2015)
TV: Ek Shringaar-Swabhiman (2016)
|Date of Birth||Saturday, February 2, 1985|
|Age in 2020||35 Years|
|Place of Birth||Vapi, Gujarat|
|School||She studied in Gujarat.|
|Higher Education||Graduating (Correspondence Course).|
|Hobbies||Reading, traveling, listening to music|
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||• Chirag Shah (Director & Producer)
• Manish Raisinghan (Actor)
|The Marriage Date||Manish Raisinghan’s second marriage: 30 June 2020
|Husband/Spouse||• Chirag Shah
• Manish Raisinghan
|Parents||Names not known
|Siblings||She is the sister of a younger brother.
|Food||Sprouts and Beet Sauté|
|Get your beverage||Iced Tea|
|Dessert||Red Velvet cake|
|Book||Amitav Gosh’s Glass Palace|
A Few Less-Known Facts about Sangeita Chanhaan
- Does Sangeita Chauhaan drink alcohol?:
- Sangeita Chauhaan was the daughter of a Vapi middle-class family, Gujarat.
- From a young age, she was drawn to acting and modeling.
- Sangeita graduated from college and moved to Mumbai in order to pursue acting or modeling.
- As a model she began her career by appearing in print ads and television commercials.
- Chauhaan made her acting debut in 2003 by playing a supporting role in the Bollywood film, “Jhankaar Beats.”
- After that, she decided to take a break in her acting career for It takes a little while.
- In 2015, Chauhaan featured in the Kannada/Hindi film, “Luv U Alia” as ‘Alia.’
- She has also featured in the Kannada film, “Sharp Shooter.”
- In 2016, Sangeita made her TV debut by playing the role of ‘Meghna Solanki Singhania’ in the TV serial, “Ek Shringaar-Swabhiman.”
- She has also appeared in TV serials like “Piyaa Albela,” and “Naagin 3.”
- Sangeita has made guest appearances in the reality shows, “Bigg Boss 10” and “Rising Star.”
- Sangeita asked Chirag Shah her ex-husband to marry her in April 2017. for After a heated argument with Shah, Shah filed for divorce. Shah vanished after this incident. for four days. Indian Express