Looking for Sana Ramchand: Age, Boyfriend/Husband, Family and Biography. Read through this article.
|Full name||Dr Sana Ramchand and Gulwani The Express Tribune|
|Andere Names||Sana Gulwani Facebook))|
|The Famous for||As the first Hindu woman to pass the CSS exam in Pakistan in 2020|
|Physical Stats & More|
|The height (approx.||in centimeters– 165 cm
in feet & inches– 5’ 5”
|Date of Birth||3 November 1993 (Wednesday)|
|Age as of 2020||27 years|
|Place of Birth||Chak, Shikarpur, Sindh, Pakistan|
|Hometown||Shikarpur in Pakistan|
|Schools||Her primary and second schooling was done at the local government school of Sindh.|
|College/University||Shaheed Mohtarma Benazir Bhutto Medical University|
|Higher Education||Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery, (MBBS).The Express Tribune|
|Religion||Sindhi Hindu The Express Tribune|
|Relationships & More|
|Marital Status||Married but unmarried|
|Parents||FatherRamchand Gandhi Gulwani
Mother– Salochina Ramchand
• Sonam Ramchand (Software Engineer)
• Nandini Ramchand (Studies MBBS at Shaheed Mohtarma Benazir Bhutto Medical University)
Here are some lesser-known facts about Sana Ramchand
- Sana Ramchand, a Pakistani civil servant, was the first Hindu woman who passed the CSS exam in 2020. She was then appointed as the Assistant Commissioner.
- She was certified by the Sindh Public Service Commission in 2017, and she was assigned as a BPS-17 Women Medical Officer.
- In 2020 she was able to pass the Central Superior Services examination, which is the most highly regarded in Pakistan. She also got selected into the Pakistan Administrative Service. This was the first ever time an Indian woman passed the exam since partition. this examination.
- Sana was among 221 CSS aspirants to pass the examination. Reports say that 18,553 applicants took the CSS examination. After extensive psychological, medical and oral tests, the final result was made. Sana posted a tweet after the announcement of the final results.
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh, I’m pleased to share that by the grace of ALLAH ALMIGHTY, I have cleared the CSS 2020 and allocated to PAS. My parents are the ones who deserve all credit. #css2021 #100mostbeautifulwomen2021
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh🦅
Thank you ALLAH ALMIGHTY for allowing me to pass the CSS 2020. I was then assigned to PAS. Credit goes to my parents. #css2021#100mostbeautifulwomen2021 pic.twitter.com/Jg3WqsWfWz
— Dr Sana Ramchand (@DrSanaRamchand) May 7, 2021
- Farhatullah Babar from the Pakistan People Party sent a tweet wishing Sana for her success shortly after they announced the results.
We are very proud of Dr Sana Ramchand. She has done proud the Hindu community of Pakistan, indeed the whole country.”
We are very proud of Dr Sana Ramchand. It is a proud moment for the Hindu community in Pakistan and indeed Pakistan as a whole. https://t.co/fcmAY5Yr9r
— Farhatullah Babar (@FarhatullahB) May 6, 2021
- Sana completed her MBBS in Sindh Province at Chandka Medical College. She then went on to Karachi Civil Hospital, where she did her Housework. To pursue FCPS, Sana attended Transparent and Sindh Institute of Urology.
- Sana stated that she is very pleased with the achievement in a interview to local media.