Looking for Sameer/Samir – Actor – Age, Death and Height of Wife, Husband, Family, Biography and More Read through this article.
|Nickname||Sam Times of India|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Maximum Height||in centimeters120 cm
In meters1.80 m
in feet & inches– 5’ 11”
|Make your debut||TV: Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii (2004) as Krishna Agarwal
Film: Hasee To Phasee (2014)
|Final TV Serial||Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Ke (2019)
|Date of birth||3 May 1976, Monday|
|Date of Death||5 August 2020, Wednesday NDTV|
|Ort of death||Neha CHS, building located in Ahinsa Marg (Malad West), Mumbai|
|Age as at death||44 years|
|Death Cause||Accidental Death NDTV|
|School||Delhi Public School, R.K. Puram, New Delhi|
|College/University||Sri Venkateswara College, New Delhi|
|Education Qualification||Economic Graduation Facebook|
|Hobbies||Writing poetry, cooking, taking photos, reading, driving|
|Relationships & More|
|Marital Status at the time of death||Divorce (2014)|
|Siblings||Sister- Niveddita Joshuae
|Actor(s)||Nawazuddin Siddiqui, Sidharth Malhotra|
|Singer||A. R. Rahman|
|Perfume(s)||Gucci and Club the Nuit Man|
Fewer-known Facts about Sameer Sharma
- Did Sameer Sharma smoke?:
- Sameer Sharma, an actor and model was born in Delhi.
- After his studies were over, he moved to Bangalore where he worked. for Advertising agency. After a while, he joined an information technology company. He quit his job in Bangalore and began working for Radio City.
- He moved to Mumbai in 2004. for He made his acting career. He auditioned for Many TV serials, and had his first break with Balaji Telefilms.
- He played the role of ‘Nitin’ in the Hindi TV serial, ‘Dil Kya Chahta Hai’ (2005).
- Some of his other Hindi TV serials are ‘Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi’ (2006), ‘Dil Kya Chahta Hai’ (2005), ‘Four’ (2007), ‘Left Right Left’ (2006), ‘Jyoti’ (2009), ‘Woh Rehne Waali Mehlon Ki’ (2010), and ‘Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Ke’ (2019).
- He has played small roles in a few Bollywood like ‘Hasee To Phasee’ (2014), ‘Ittefaq’ (2017), and ‘Tamasha’ (2015).
- He had a number of modelling assignments.
- 2017 was his worst year. He had jaundice, typhoid and was seriously ill. He was transferred to Bangalore’s private hospital. He stated that the private hospital in Bangalore was his first choice.
Numerous health complications occurred, including jaundice as well as typhoid. At that time, I was a part of several shows. Talking about any topic is not something I enjoy. When I collapsed, I needed to be taken to Bangalore for treatment. I took almost three months to fully recover. It took me nearly three months to recover. I then stayed in Bangalore. for It will be another nine months. And now it is a nice feeling to get back to work.”
- He loved dogs, and kept a few pets.
- He uploaded some posts to his Instagram account after the death of Late Shrikant Singh Rajput.
- On 6 August 2020, he was found hanging from his kitchen’s ceiling in Malad. His body had been moved. this Rent an apartment in February 2020. His body was discovered by the security guard at the building. The local police registered a case for accidental death. The possibility that he had died 2 days earlier was also considered. News 18 One officer of police said:
- Sidharth Malhotra, an actor in Bollywood, stated that his death was a tragic event.
It is truly saddening and regrettable. #RIPSameerSharma.”
- Actress Shweta Rohira tweeted,
Let #SameerSharma’s soul rest in peace. Prayers for Closed ones will have the strength and ability to deal with loss. It’s unfortunate @ rate suicides n depression is increasing in our society may be we all need to give it a serious thought and not just think but take actions too
- Varun Dhawan, a Bollywood actor, also grieved his passing.
- Avinash Sachdev, who was also close to Samir, stated that the TV actor Avinash Sachdev died shortly after his passing.
I got in touch with him through The lockdown was two weeks ago when we had been chatting via voice notes. He said that he is blessed to have overcome a negative phase of his life and was now working hard. He was gone through It was a tough time for him when he became ill. He was then admitted to Bengaluru Hospital a few years later. His parents opposed him going back to Mumbai after his recovery. However, he returned and rented an apartment close to my home. Actually, Wednesday night was my last day. through He was walking along his lane, and I saw two fire trucks and a van from the police outside. A friend suggested that I check with him and he confirmed my suspicions. It was Sam. I found out yesterday. I am still shaken up and can’t come to terms with it. Sam wasn’t someone to give up, he was determined and fought for his cause. Just 15 days ago, he was in Lonavala and had told me that he wanted to step out.”
- On 27 July 2020, he posted his last status to Facebook.