Looking for Sam Kolder’s Age, Height and Girlfriend are all available. Read through this article.
|Profession||Travel & Lifestyle Vlogger, Content Creator, Cinematographer, & Social Media Influencer|
|Physical Stats & More|
|The height (approx.||in centimeters– 191 cm
In meters1.91 M
in feet & inches– 6’ 3”
|Eye Color||Hazel Blue|
|Hair Colour||Medium Ash Blonde|
|Date of birth||Sunday, February 3, 1996|
|Age as of 2021||25 years|
|The birthplace||Toronto, Canada|
|Relationships & More|
|Marital Status||Not married|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||• Arianna Hicks (Social Media Influencer-turned-Singer)(2016-2017)
• Chelsea Kauai (Popular Social Media Influencer) (2018-2019)
|Parents||Father– Tomasz Kolder
|Siblings||Brother– Timothy Kolder
Sister– Nicole Kolder
Sam Kolder: Some less-known facts
- Sam Kolder is an influential Canadian blogger and content creator.
- On May 3, 2011, he began his journey as a YouTuber when he uploaded the video titled ‘GOPRO HD and TWIXTOR 2000fps.’ His initial videos mostly featured slow-motion gymnastics, backflips, and cliff jumping.
- After his work as a videographer, he became a well-known travel vlogger. for the renowned American electronic DJ and production duo ‘The Chainsmokers.’ Sam exclusively filmed and edited the content produced during the extravagant world tours of ‘The Chainsmokers.’ He also created the lyrical video of Roses ft. ROZES by ‘The Chainsmokers.’
- He was a prominent figure in cinematography and received offers to market products for Companies like DJI or Canon.
- The popular styles of his videography included zoom transitions and luma fades. Many YouTubers and amateur videographers made Sam Kolder-inspired videos based on his style.
- He eventually started to work. for ‘Beautiful Destinations,’ a travel marketing and media company that creates and promotes commercials for Hotels and travel agents
- A significant moment in Sam’s career came in 2018 when he uploaded the YouTube video titled ‘The War against Poaching,’ featuring the illegal practice of poaching of wildlife and spreading awareness to eliminate it. His Instagram photo was captioned,
A bunch of brand deals and jobs that didn’t challenge me as a creative, didn’t motivate me and didn’t serve a bigger purpose. That’s when I told myself that in 2018 I wanted to do one massive project that will help make a change in the world.”
- Thereafter, he uploaded the YouTube video ‘Exploring Indonesia – The Last Paradise’ in which he showcased the accumulation of plastic waste on beaches, encouraging the viewers to dispose of garbage sensibly.
- On May 15, 2014, Sam Kolder’s brother, Timothy Kolder, went missing while canoeing after a storm hit the Opeongo Lake in Canada. The lake bottom was where his corpse was found. On Jun 25, 2019, Sam uploaded a YouTube video titled ‘Hey Tim – The Story of my Life’ to pay a tribute to his brother. The video featured astonishing cinematic views and highlighted the message, “It took death, for me to truly embrace life.”
- In 2020, he struck stardom with the epic cinematography of “wave to cloud” transformation, which he explained in his YouTube video titled ‘My Wave Transition Break-Down! (Surf to Clouds).’