Looking for Saloni Chopra Age, Boyfriend, Husband, Family, Biography & More? Read through this article.
|Profession(s)||Actress, Model, Writer|
|Physical Stats & More|
|The height (approx.||in centimeters163 cm
In meters– 1.63m
in feet & inches– 5’ 4”
|Eye colour||Dark Brown|
|Make your debut|| Acting: Maya (a short film; 2013) as ‘Maya’
TV: MTV Girls on Top (2016) – ‘Isha Jaisingh
Bollywood: Race 3 (2018)
|Date of birth||Saturday, 3 August 1991|
|Age in 2019.||28 Years|
|Place of Birth||Mumbai, India|
|College/University||National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT).|
|Higher Education||Study in Fashion Designing|
|Hobbies||Painting, Writing, Travelling|
|Controversies||• In 2018, during the MeToo Campaign in India, she alleged that Sajid KhanZain Durrani Vikas Bahl She had harassed and abused her.
|Relationships & More|
|Marital Status||Not married|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||• Satyajeet Dubey (Actor)
• Zain Durrani (Actor)
• Rahul Bhattacharya (A Melbourne-based-lawyer)
|Parents||FatherName is not yet known
MotherBindia Chopra, Costume Designer
|Siblings||BrotherSahil Choujar (Blogger).
|Food||Sushi, Steak, Salmon|
|Actor||Shah Rukh Khan|
|Actress||Deepika Padukone, Divya Bharati, Manisha Koirala|
|Cocktail(s)||Espresso Martini, & an Amaretto Sour|
|Books||“Dare to be” by Rinku Paul & Puja Singhal, “30 Women in Power- Their voices, Their Stories” by Naina Lal Kidwai, “Red Lipstick” by Laxmi, “O’s Little Guide to Finding Your True Purpose” by Oprah Winfrey, “Headscarves & Hymens – Why the Middle East Needs a Sexual Revolution” by Mona Eltahawy|
|Shows||Sex and the City:|
|Tourist Destinations||Croatia, Seoul and Barcelona|
|Dessert||Red Velvet Cupcake|
|The colour of the rainbow||Red|
Saloni Chopra: Some less-known facts
- Saloni, her sister and brother were both born to Indian parents. They grew up together in Melbourne with their grandparents.
- Australia was where she did her education. At the age 18 she left Australia to complete her schooling and came to India in order to study Fashion Designing.
- Her mom was a costume designer. for The film industry was what sparked her interest to act.
- Saloni made her acting debut with the film “Maya” (2013), and the film was selected to screen at the Cannes Festival.
- She was an assistant director before becoming an actor. for the movies such as “Krrish 3” and “Kick.” Apart from that, she has also worked as a stylist for Randeep Hooda.
- She runs two blogs on ‘Medium’ called “Tiny Footprints” and “In Bed with Society” along with her brother Sahil.
- Chopra is well known for She addresses daily issues of Indian women on her social media profiles. through These are her striking photographs.
- Rahul Bhattacharya was born in India, and Saloni Bhattacharya was raised in Australia. Saloni moved to India and they met again in their childhood. They met at a bar again in May 2017 and began to be friends. They have been together ever since.
- Saloni And Rahul run a joint business called “Love & Borders” which sells presets and also runs a travel blog.
- In 2018, she appeared in the TV series “Screwed Up.”
- In 2018, Saloni appeared on the cover page of MenXp’s November edition along with Kubbra Sait and Sona Mohapatra; for Taking their position MeToo Movement India