Looking for Saket Gokhale (RTIActivist) Age of Wife, Children and Family. Biography. Read through this article.
|Profession(s)||RTI Activists, Social Activists, and Former Journalists|
|Physical Stats & More|
|The height (approx.||in centimeters170 cm
in feet & inches– 5’ 7”
|Date of birth||1988|
|Age in 2023||33 years|
|The birthplace||Nasik, Mumbai|
|College/University||• Wilson College, Mumbai
• Trinity College, London
• Prague School, Czech Republic
|Higher Education||• Journalism and Media Studies (2004-2007)
• Course in Language Teaching LinkedIn
|Religion||Hinduism OP India|
|Caste||Brahmin OP India|
|Habits of Food||Non-Vegetarian
|Relationships & More|
|Marital Status||Not married Vice|
|Parents||FatherSuhas Gokhale is a former police officer, and is presently a Senior Inspector at the Anti Narcotic Cell.
Mother– Neela Gokhale
|Siblings||Sister– Shruti Gokhale (Younger)
Saket Gokhale: Some less-known facts
- Is Saket Gokhale a smoker?:
- Saket Gokhale drinks alcohol:
- Saket Gokhale (an Indian RTI activist), a former journalist and activist for social change is well-known.
- His career began as an English teacher in Hampson CS s.r.o. Mlada Boreslav, Czech Republic. April 2008.
- The same year, he began his work as an Independent Foreign Correspondent in June 2008. for Europe and South Asia
- His work as a South Asia correspondent was his first assignment at Debtwire, Financial Times Group in October 2009.
- In 2011, he volunteered to be a Ladakh Hil/REWA Society management and restructuring consultant in Leh, Ladakh.
- In April 2014 Saket started his work at Flarepath Digital in Mumbai, as the Head-Brand Content Strategy.
- In July 2015, he joined HT Media Ltd, New Delhi as Creative Director & Head – Content (Digital Quotient) and worked there till February 2017.
- He decided to quit his job, and he began working as an RTI activist. His passion has been news. for His petitions have been filed and he has received more than 50 RTIs by 2023.
- He filed a PIL in the Supreme Court of India to investigate Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s undeclared assets in April 2019, but his petition was rejected several times as it had many defects. Then he wrote a letter to Chief Justice of India in which he stated that someone at the Supreme Court of India wanted to save PM NarendraModi. These were just a few of the lines in his letter.
Milord. I am not going into detail or prejudicing your case. I just wish to bring to your notice that my Writ Petition pertains to discrepancies about details on land properties in Gujarat owned by the Honorable Prime Minister which were not declared in his election affidavit.” National Herald
- He filed an appeal to the Allahabad High Court for Bhoomi Poojan’s release or for a groundbreaking ceremony, amid the Coronavirus pandemic of 2020 for Ayodhya’s Ram temple. He protested the 300-person gathering at the same location and violated the social distancing guidelines of the state and central government. His plea was rejected by the Allahabad High Court. Later, Saket spoke about it on a television news channel. Saket says he was subject to death threats by RSS and BJP. Scroll.in
- In 2020, he filed a petition in the Bombay High Court in which he insisted the court to give directions to the Ministry of Women & Child Development to suspend Rekha Sharma as its chairperson. He said that she was promoting anti-Muslim theory “love jihad” among the public. National Herald India
- He sent a complain letter to Maharashtra’s Home Minister 2023. In it, he challenged the Maharashtra chief minister Devendra Fadnavis about his attempt at obtaining Remdesivir stocks from Gujarat. for Government. He addressed the government in a letter.
This problem is not only dangerous for stability of Maharashtra government but is also offensive to millions of Maharashtra residents, who are scrambling and searching desperately. for Remdesivir, middle of this pandemic while it is hoarded by an Opposition party illegally.”
He also wrote:
Claim [made] by Fadnavis about his plans to donate the Remdesivir to the state government seems like an afterthought and an explanation hastily concocted when the illegal procurement of Remdesivir was caught by the Mumbai Police.” India Today
- Suhas Gokhale, his father, was detained on the same day as his retirement in 2015. for Being a suspect in a drug deal. After nearly four years of being charged, he was released from jail. Saket shared a heartfelt post on his social media account, on the eve of father’s day, he wrote,
You can find more information here this Father’s Day, I appeal to all you kids to give your fathers a tight hug and tell them how much you appreciate that they are there. Please tell your father if he is your hero. It’s a fact that we can never emphasize enough. Telling my dad how much I love him is what I would like to do. I’m unable to say. this to him nor can I hug him.”
- Saket raises Rs. 22 Lakhs through a website ‘Our Democracy’ in 2020 to take on BJP’s hate machine. He collected funds through He tweeted an appeal to his Twitter account.
- Saket was hospitalized in December 2020 after complaining of chest pain and breathelessness. Later, he was diagnosed with mild heart arrest.
View this Post on Instagram
- Saket is an animal lover and has a few pet dogs and cats, and one of his pet dogs’ name is Layla.
- He enjoys reading books, listening to music and spending his free time with friends.
- He stated that Bob Dylan was an American singer who he adored in various posts to social media.
- Saket is fluent in many languages, including English, Hindi, Czech, Hindi and Marathi.
- His social media posts showed his disgust at the BJP as well as his support for Congress.