Looking for Sai Gundewar Age, Death, Wife, Children, Family, Biography & More? Read through this article.
|Full Name||Saiprasad Gundewar|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Maximum Height||in centimeters– 178 cm
in feet inches– 5’ 10”
|Eye Color||Hazel (Right), Dark Brown(Left).|
|Make your debut||Hollywood (Film). Choose Connor (2007)
Bollywood Film (Film). Muniya (2008)
TV: MTV Splitsvilla Season 4 (2010)
|Date of Birth||22 February 1978, Wednesday|
|Place of Birth||Nagpur (Maharashtra), India|
|Date of Death||10. May 2020 (Sunday).|
|Ort of death||Los Angeles|
|Age as at death||42 Years|
|Death Cause||Brain cancer The Hindu|
|Hometown||Nagpur (Maharashtra), India|
|Schools||St. Aloysius High school, Mumbai|
|College/University||• R. D. National & W. A. Science College, Mumbai
• Charles Sturt University, Sydney, Australia
|Education Qualifications||• Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.)
• Masters of Business Administration (MBA) in Information Technology
|Food Habit||He is now a vegetarian (he was previously a non-vegetarian).|
|Hobbies||Enjoying travel, watching films, listening to music and cooking|
|Relationships & More|
|Marital Status (at death)||Married|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Sapana Amin (Fashion Designer)|
|Wedding Date||26.01.2015, Monday|
|Wife/Spouse||Sapana Amin (Fashion Designer)
|Parents||Father– Rajeev Gundewar
MotherName not known
|Sportsperson(s)||Bodybuilder(s): Lazar Angelov (Bulgarian), Phil Heath (American), Jay Cutler (American), Dorian Yates (English), Mike Mentzer (American), Rich Gaspari (American)
Cricketer(s): Jacques Kallis (South African), Michael Hussey (Australian), Adam Gilchrist (Australian), Matthew Hayden (Australian), Sachin Tendulkar (Indian)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sai Gundewar
- Did Sai Gundewar drink alcohol?:
- Sai Gundewar has been an actor since childhood.
- He used to take part in plays and dramas at his college and school.
- In 2000, after completing his postgraduation in Australia, he started working as a Telesales Representative at ‘Evalue’ in Sydney, Australia.
- In 2002, Sai Gundewar left the job and started working as a Media Sales Executive at Sensis in Sydney, where he worked for It will take four years.
- During his stay in Australia, he joined ‘The Actors Studio,’ where he got trained in acting under the guidance of “Mirren Lee.”
- In 2006, he left his sales job and went from Australia to Los Angeles to join the ‘TVI Actors Studio’ to nourish his acting skills.
- While in Australia, Sai did a short film ‘Eve’ (2005), in which he played the role of Male EVK Robot.
- He had also done some Hollywood films like ‘Choose Connor’ (2007), ‘Gabriel’ (2007), etc. His career.
- In 2007, he returned to India after he couldn’t get the green card or work permit.
- Sai Gundewar then started working in Bollywood and got his first role in the film ‘Muniya’ (2008) as a doctor.
- In 2010, he participated in the famous reality TV show ‘MTV Splitsvilla Season 4,’ in which he was one of the finalists.
- He also participated in another reality TV show ‘Survivor India Season 1’ in 2012, in which he was among the top 10 finalists.
- In 2014, Sai Gundewar acted in the blockbuster Bollywood film ‘PK’ (2014) as the Ticket Seller, starring Aamir Khan and Anushka Sharma.
- He is the founder of ‘Foodizm’ – a healthy meal delivery service in Mumbai.
- His fitness was important to him and he had an extremely strict training schedule.