Looking for Sahil uppal’s Height, Age and Girlfriend. Read through this article.
|A Famous Role||‘Kunal Singhania’ in the TV serial, “Ek Shringaar-Swabhiman”
|Physical Stats & More|
|Maximum Height||in centimetersMaximum 180 cm
in feet & inches– 5’ 11”
|Make your debut||TV: P.S. P.S.
|Date of birth||8 August 1990 (Wednesday).|
|Age in 2020||30 years|
|The birthplace||Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Hometown||Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Schools||Ryan International School, New Delhi|
|College/University||University of Delhi|
|Hobbies||Travelling, Doing Adventure Sports|
|Tattoo||Sahil is proud to have a tattoo on the back of his body.
|Relationships & More|
|Marital Status||Not married|
|Parents||FatherName not known
Mother– Pinky Uppal
|Siblings||Sahil has one elder sister.
|Food||Masala Dosa and Shawarma|
|Cold Coffee||Cold Coffee|
|Itinerary for Tourism||Bangkok, Melbourne|
|Collection for Cars||Mahindra Thar, Hyundai Creta
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sahil Uppal
- Does Sahil Uppal drink alcohol?:
- Sahil Uppal is an Indian television actor and model who made his acting debut with Channel V’s show, “P.S. I Hate You” (2014).
- Sahil was the son of a prominent family from Noida.
- Sahil was very interested in acting from an early age.
- In 2012, he emerged as the second-runner-up of Pantaloons Fresh Face contest.
- He moved to Mumbai, where he began modeling assignments.
- Sahil began his career doing print shoots for brands like “Kingfisher Beer” and “Big Bazaar.”
- He came into the limelight by playing the role of ‘Kabeer’ in the TV serial, “P.S. I Hate You.”
- Subsequently, he featured in TV serials like “Maharakshak Devi,” “Pavitra Bandhan,” and “Brahmarakshas.”
- He earned huge popularity by playing the role of ‘Kunal Singhania’ in the TV serial, “Ek Shringaar Swabhiman.”
- He, then, appeared in TV serials like “Jeet Gayi Toh Piya Morey,” “Piyaa Albela,” and “Shakti – Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki.”
- In 2020, he played the role of ‘Omkaar Sanyal’ in Colors TV’s “Pinjra Khoobsurti Ka.”
- Sahil takes great care of his health and regularly visits the gym.
- He has a passion for cats and shares photos of them daily on Instagram.