Looking for Sachin Vase Age, Height Family, Biography and More Read through this article.
|Full Name||Sachin Hindurao Vaze The Indian Express|
|Beloved For||The ‘encounter specialist’ with the Mumbai Police for He is alleged to have been involved in the Mukesh Ambani Bomb scare|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Maximum Height||in centimeters– 183 cm
in feet & inches– 6’
|Jahr of joining||1990|
|State||Maharashtra Police Force|
|Positions Retained||• Sub-inspector in Mumbai Police (1990)
• Head of the Special Squad of Thane Crime Branch
• Head of Crime Intelligence Unit (CIU), Mumbai Police
|Date of Birth||22.02.72 (Tuesday).|
|Age in 2021||49 Years|
|Place of Birth||Kolhapur, Maharashtra|
|Inclination Political||Shiva Sena The Times of India|
|Controversies||• On 3 March 2004, Sachin Vaze was suspended from his services in Mumbai Police along with three other police officers on murder charges for Khawaja Yauus was taken into custody and died. Yunus was one of the suspects in December 2002 Ghatkopar Bombing Case. Mid-Day
• In 2017, a government doctor and Right To Information activist Anil Yadav was arrested by Mumbai police for His involvement in money extortion cases for Buildings were threatened. Sachin Vaze was one of Yadav’s accomplices.
• In March 2021, Sachin Vaze was removed from his position in the crime branch of Mumbai Police because of his possible involvement in the murder of Mansukh Hiren. Mansukh’s widow Vimla Hiren alleges that Sachin was involved with the assassination of her husband. Mansukh Hiren was part of ongoing investigations in the Ambani Bomb Scare Case. A Scorpio car with explosives was discovered outside Ambani’s house on 25 Feb 2021. It belonged to Hiren. According to reports, Mansukh Hiren filed an FIR at Mumbai’s police station against the car he had stolen. The Hindu
• On 11 May 2021, he was sacked by the Mumbai Police for His alleged involvement with the Antilia/Mukesh Ambani bomb scare case. NDTV You have placed your order for Waze’s resignation was read. API Sachin Hindurao Waze was dismissed from the police force. Today, the Commissioner of Police Greater Mumbai issued an order under provision 311(2)(B). Constitution of India.
|Relationships & More|
|Siblings||Brother– Sudharma Vaze|
Sachin Vaze: Some less-known facts
- Sachin joined Mumbai State Police after finishing his education in 1990. Sachin joined the police service in 1990 as a sub-inspector. His first assignment was to the Naxal-affected Gadchiroli.
- Sachin Vaze, a Thane City Police officer, was promoted to Thane City Police in 1992. for solving several big cases related to the people associated with India’s most wanted fugitive Dawood Ibrahim and other big gangsters and drug lords.
- Sachin Vaze’s encounter spree began after his promotion to sub-inspector from the Thane Crime Branch Head. He was later promoted to head the Thane Crime Branch Special Squad.
- Sachin is a well-known police officer. for To solve a case, Sachin Vaze uses high-tech technology. With the encounter of over 63 criminals during his police career, Sachin Vaze earned the tag of ‘encounter specialist’ in the Mumbai Police.
- A special team was created by the Mumbai Police in 1997 to handle cases of extortion and violence. Vaze, who had served as a Crime Intelligence Unit officer (CIU), was transferred to Anti Extortion Cell with Pradeep Sharma. It is here that the AE division, which has been in existence since inception, saw its first encounter. The AE Cell, a division that was six years old, had just been established. this It was at this time that the first meeting took place.
- Three other officers and Sachin Vaze were also suspended on March 3, 2004 for Khwaja Yunus was shot to death while being held in police custody. Yunus was an accused in the Ghatkopar bomb explosion of December 2002. Sachin Vaze was reportedly applying for He was reinstated in the service for He tried for a while, but each time he asked the Maharashtra Government to accept his resignation. The Maharashtra Government refused to accept his resignation in November 2007.
- On 6 June 2020, Sachin Vaze’s suspension was revoked and he was reinstated in the force due to a shortage of staff during the COVID-19 crisis in Mumbai.
- On 25 February 2020, a Scorpio car was parked outside Mukesh Ambani‘s house and on further inspection, it was found that the car was filled with gelatin sticks (a type of explosive). Mansukh Hiren was the owner of this car and was discovered dead on March 5, 2021. Devendra Fadnavis was the leader of the opposition party and demanded that Sachin Vaze be arrested for Mansukh Hiren’s alleged murder Mumbai Mirror The Maharashtra Government released Sachin Vaze, a member of the Crime Branch Unit, and transferred him to Citizen Facilitation Centre. The Hindu
- After being served by the Mumbai police for Sachin Vaze suspended for 30 years in 2003 for He was convicted of murdering Khwaja Yunus and sentenced to 16 years.
- Sachin Vaze was assigned to the ArnabGoswami case. He was charged with manipulating the TRP of Republic News by paying people to view it. Sachin was part the arresting squad. Officials informed Sachin Vaze that he kicked ArnabGoswami into the elevator and then took him downstairs to the lobby. Goa Chronicle
- In 2012, Sachin published a book ‘Jinkun Harleli Ladhai’ based on the tragic events of the 26/11 terror attacks in Mumbai.