Looking for Sachin Pilot Age, Wife, Caste, Children, Family, Biography & More? Read through this article.
|Full Name||Sachin Rajesh Pilot|
|Beloved For||The youngest Deputy CM (CM) of Rajasthan|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Maximum Height||in centimeters– 178cm
In meters– 1.78 m
in feet inches– 5’ 10”
|Political Party||Indian National Congress
|Political Journey||2004: Elected to the 14th Lok Sabha, and was elected as a member of Standing Committee of Lok Sabha Home Affairs.
2006: Became member of the Consultative Committee of Civil Aviation Ministry.
2009: By a margin 76,000 votes, defeated Bharatiya Janata Party candidate Kiran Maheshwari in 2009 Lok Sabha elections. Won the seat of Ajmer. He was then elected Union Minister of State. for Communication and Information Technology
2012: Became Union Minister of State for The position of Corporate Affairs was created in 2012, and remained vacant until 2014.
2014: His Lok Sabha seat in Ajmer was lost to BJP’s Sanwarlal Jat with a margin 171,983 votes.
2018: He was elected from Tonk constituency to the Rajasthan Legislative Assembly, and was made the Deputy Chief Minister.
2020: His office in Rajasthan was vacated on the 14th of July.
|Date of birth||7. September 1977|
|Age in 2019.||42 years|
|The birthplace||Saharanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Hometown||Saharanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Schools||Air Force Bal Bharati School, New Delhi|
|College/University||• St. Stephens College, Delhi, India
• I.M.T. Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India
• Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, USA
|Education Qualifications||• B.A. from St. Stephens College, University of Delhi
• A Diploma in Marketing from I.M.T. Ghaziabad
• MBA in Multinational Management & Finance from the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, USA
|Caste||Gurjar, OBC: Other Backward Classes The Print Amar Ujala|
|Address||B-5 Mla Quarter. Jalupura. Near M.I.Road. Jaipur. Rajasthan – 302001|
|Hobbies||Reading and watching films|
|There is a controversy||In October 2017, he challenged in the Rajasthan High Court BJP Government’s controversial Ordinance from taking up cases against legislators, ministers and officials without the government’s sanctions and prevents media from naming public servants involved in corruption cases.|
|Relationships & More|
|The Marriage Date||January, 2004|
• Aaran Pilot
• Vehaan Pilot
For the Daughter
|Parents||Father– Late Rajesh Pilot (former Indian Politician)
Mother– Rama Pilot
Father-in-law– Farooq Abdullah (former Chief Minister of J&K)
Sister– Sarika Pilot
Brother-in-law– Omar Abdullah (former Chief Minister of J&K)
|Leader(s)||Mahatma Gandhi, Jawaharlal Nehru|
|Politician(s)||Manmohan Singh, Rajiv Gandhi|
• Jewellery: Worth ₹12,74,000 (including self and spouse)
|Salary (as Deputy CM, Rajasthan)||Rs. Rs. Hindustan Times|
|Net worth (approx.||Rs. As of 2018: 6.4 Crore My Neta|
Sachin Pilot: Lesser-known Facts
- Sachin Pilot is best known as the son of the deceased Congress (I) leader, Rajesh Pilot.
- Since his childhood, Sachin wanted to follow in the footsteps of his father and wanted to be an Air Force Pilot; but, because of his weak eyesight, he could qualify.
- However, Sachin was so passionate about flying that he took a private flying license without telling his father.
- After an MBA from Wharton Business School, he wanted to become a banker.
- Although his professional education is enough to shed the stereotypical image of a politician, politics comes naturally to him; as he has grown up in that environment.
- After he graduated from New Delhi’s St Stephens College, he started working at the Delhi Bureau of BBC.
- Thereafter, Sachin Pilot went on to work for The General Motors Corporation.
- While he was studying at Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia, he met his love life Sarah Abdullah; the daughter of former Chief Minister of J&K Farooq Abdullah and the sister of former Chief Minister of J&K Omar Abdullah.
- He co-authored a book titled “Rajesh Pilot: In Spirit Forever” along with his wife Sarah Abdullah, which was published in 2000.
- In September 2012, Sachin Pilot became the first Union minister of India to be commissioned as an officer in the Territorial Army, fulfilling his desire to follow his father’s footsteps to be in the armed forces.
- After the 2018 Rajasthan Legislative Assembly Elections, Sachin Pilot became the youngest Deputy Chief Minister of Rajasthan.
- On 12 July 2020, he claimed that he had the support of 30 MLAs and Ashok Gehlot‘s government in Rajasthan was in minority. These are the following: this BJP, and speculations arose that he might be joining them. The Economic Times
- After being sacked from every office he held in Rajasthan on 14 July 2020, he wrote on Twitter – “Truth only triumphs.”
सत्य को परेशान किया जा सकता है पराजित नहीं।
— Sachin Pilot (@SachinPilot) July 14, 2020
- Click Here to view the video of Sachin Pilot’s biography.