Looking for S. P. Charan Age, Wife, Children, Family, Biography & More? Read through this article.
|Full Name||Sripathi Panditharadhyula Balsubrahmanyam Charan Wikipedia|
|Andere Names||S. P. B. IMDb|
|Profession(s)||Performer, actor, and producer|
|Physical Stats & More|
|The height (approx.||in centimeters– 173 cm
in feet & inches– 5’ 8”
|Hair Colour||Salt & Pepper|
|Make your debut||Film, Kannada (Actor): Maha Edabidangi (1999)
Tamil film (actor) Unnai Charanadainthen (2003)
Film, Telugu (Actor): Naalo (2004)
Television, Tamil (Actor). Oonjal (2001)
TV, Telugu (Actor): Akka Chellellu (2002)
Tamil film (producer) Unnai Charanadainthen (2003)
Film, Singer (Producer): “Pe Pe Pelandi,” Kusti Patee, and “Osi Pillo.” for Kurralla Rajyam is a 1997 film
|Date of birth||7th January 1972, Friday|
|Age as of 2020||48 years|
|Place of Birth||Chennai|
|School||Asan Memorial CBSE School, Chennai Wikipedia|
|College/University||Pace University USA|
|Education Qualifications||• BBA Lakshman Sruthi
• Two Year Course in Film and Television Silver Screen India
|Address for the office||Capital Film Works (CFW) India Private Limited, 75, Arcot Road, Saligramam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Hobbies||The art of gardening and cooking|
|The Controversy||Sona, an Indian actress filed a lawsuit against S. P. Charan in 2012. for She had been sexually assaulted. Sona Heiden later withdrew the case and stated,
SP Charan provided me with the information I needed and so I am happy to retract my complaint. However, if Charan levels allegations against me in the future, I too will respond in kind.”
Charan commented on the entire issue.
I’m relieved and knew that she would withdraw the case. From the beginning, we tried to explain to her that these issues could endanger our friendship. But she didn’t listen and once again, my friends spoke to her and advised her not to invite more trouble. Hence, the case is closed!” New Indian Express
|Relationships & More|
|Wedding Date||Your First Marriage 1998-2002 (Divorced)
Zweite Ehe: 2012-Present
|Wife/Spouse||The First Wife Smitha
A Second Wife Aparna
|Parents||Father– S. P. Balasubrahmanyam (Singer, Actor)
|Grandparents||Grandfather- S. P. Sambamurthy (Harikatha Artist)
A Few Less Well-Known Facts about S. P. Charan
- Does S. P. Charan drink alcohol?Answer:
- S. P. Charan, a well-known Indian actor and playback singer is also a producer. His films have been mainly in Tamil and Telugu.
- Ajith, a popular Tamil actor was one of Charan’s school buddies. Charan spoke about his childhood years, saying,
My grades were terrible. I could probably count the number of schools I didn’t attend in Chennai.“I was a shy mommy’s boy. But I was boisterous with friends.” I gave my parents a tough time, so they found a good Samaritan who agreed to keep me in the USA.”
- He returned from America in 1996 and met A. R. Rahman, a well-known Indian singer. Rahman stated that he met him during his meeting.
“You sound just like your father. You don’t have an accent.”
If I’d had this Before I traveled to the USA, there was an opportunity that I might have had an accent. It was because I only listened to western music and Michael Jackson. However, when I returned, I was able to rediscover legends like Ilaiyaraaja (Yesudas) and SPB. I am heavily influenced by them…”
- His singing career began in 1996 when he was a singer for the well-known Indian composer Isaignani Ilaiyaraja.
- In the same year, Charan and his friends, Venkat Prabhu and Premgi Amaren, set up their music band, ‘Next Generation’. Yugendran is also a member of the group, as well as Thaman.
- His name is well-known in South India. Acting in movies of different languages including Kannada and Tamil as well as Telugu. Some of his films as an actor are ‘Hudugigagi’ (2003), ‘Saroja’ (2008), ‘Vanavarayan Vallavarayan’ (2014), and ‘Vizhithiru’ (2017).
- He has also appeared in a few television serials like ‘Annamalai’ (2002), ‘Nenjathai Killaadhe’ (2014), and ‘Super Singer Junior 6’ as judge (2018).
- Apart from acting, he has worked as a producer in many South Indian films, including ‘Mazhai’ (2005), ‘Chennai 600028’ (2007), ‘Aaranya Kaandam’ (2011), and ‘Moone Moonu Varthai’ (2015).
- He is a singer, just like his father. for hundred of songs including “Love Paatalu” from “Daddy Daddy” (1998), “Bava Chandamamalu” from ‘Annayya’ (2000), “Priyathama” from ‘Nuvvu Nenu’ (2001), “Oka Thotalo Oka Kommalo” from ‘Gangotri’ (2003), and “Prathi Gaalilo Dhoni Yee” from ‘M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story’ (dubbed) (2016).
- On 7 January 2002, he started his own film production company, ‘Capital Film Works.’
- Late 2010, his body was transformed from being obese to becoming fit.
- His travels have taken him around the globe. for His concerts.
- At the 59th National Film Awards, he was presented with Swarna Kamal for the Tamil film ‘Aaranya Kaandam’ (2011); as a producer of the film.
- As an anchor, he has been employed. for the TV show ‘Ilaya Gnanam’ for a Sri Lankan Television firm.
- He loves animals and has a dog.
- S. P. Balasubrahmanyam, his father and legendary singer, died on September 25, 2020 from breathing problems at MGM Hospital in Chennai. After a few days after his father’s death, there were rumours that,
MGM Healthcare Hospital charged over Rs 3 Crore for the singer’s treatment and only released his mortal remains after a balance of Rs 1.85 crore was paid.”
S. P. Charan clarified all rumours and posted a Facebook Live video.
I don’t know why people do this. You can imagine how offensive and hurtful that will sound! for People associated with this issue? It’s depressing. It is clear that it’s not an SPB fan. SPB would never do such a thing. this. He didn’t hurt anyone. He was someone who could forgive. Forgiveness is something I do. this person.”