Looking for Rupanjana Mitra Height, Weight, Age, Husband, Biography & More? Read through this article.
|Celebrities||“Sandhya” in TV’s serial “Jai Kanhaiya Lal Ki”.
|Physical Stats & More|
|Maximum Height||in centimeters160 cm
In meters– 1.60 M
in feet & inches– 5’ 3”
|Make your debut||Film: Dadar Adesh, 2005
Television (Hindi). Jai Kanhaiya Lal Ki (2018)
TV (Bengali): Chokher Bali (2000
|Date of birth||18 October 1980, Saturday
|Age in 2019.||39 years|
|Place of Birth||Kolkata, West Bengal, India|
|Hometown||Kolkata, West Bengal, India|
|School||Ballygunge Siksha Sadan School, Kolkata|
|College/University||Sikkim Manipal University|
|Hobbies||Movies, travel and watching|
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Biswaroop Banerjee (Rumoured; actor)
|The Marriage Date||Jahr 2007|
|Husband/Spouse||Rezaul Hauqe (Ex-Husband)
|Parents||Father– Goutam Mitra
Mother– Sukla Mitra
|The colour of the rainbow||Blue|
|Destination for Travel||Maldives|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Rupanjana Mitra
- Does Rupanjana Mitra smoke?:
- Rupanjana Mitra, a well-known actress from Bengali has played more than 60 roles in her over ten year career.
- She started her acting career in 2000 with the Bengali TV serial, “Chokher Bali.”
- Subsequently, she appeared in Bengali serials like “Tumi Asbe Bole,” “Checkmate,” “Sindoorkhela,” “Aanchol,” and “Behula.”
- Rupanjana gained popularity after playing the role of ‘Sandhya’ in the Hindi TV serial, “Jai Kanhaiya Lal Ki.”
- She made her film debut in 2005 with the Bengali film, “Dadar Adesh.”
- Thereafter, she featured in films like “Premer Phande Kakatua,” “Magno Mainak,” “Katakuti,” and “Panther.”
- Rupanjana has also appeared in the web series, “Bou Keno Psycho” and “Dhanbad Blues.”
- Besides acting, Mitra has hosted several Bengali game shows, like “Shoshur Bari Bonam Baper Bari,” “Utsaber Shera Paribar,” and “Nacho To Dekhi.”
- Rupanjana loves to exercise and goes to the gym every day.
- Rupanjana Mtra was greatly appreciated for her performance in Bengali Tv series ‘Behula’. She was filming once, back in Bengali Tv series ‘Behula’. for some project, an old lady came to her and touched her feet saying that Rupanjana has performed well as a mother in the serial and she does not deserve to shed those tears which she does in ‘Behula’.
- In January 2020, Ranjana alleged that the director, Arindam Sil, behaved inappropriately with her during the script reading session of Bengali TV show, “Bhoomikanya.” While talking about the incident Rupanjana said,
The incident occurred in 2018. Many people would question me as to why I am here now. Just that I am more confident and fearless than ever over the years. I have nothing to lose now.”