Looking for Romi Bhatia (Kapil Dev’s Wife) Age, Husband, Children, Family, Biography & More? Read through this article.
|Profession||Woman in Business|
|The Famous for||Kapil Dev, an ex-Indian cricketer was Kapil’s spouse.|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Maximum Height||in centimeters– 165cm
in feet & inches– 5’ 5”
|Eye colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||1960|
|Age in 2020||60 years|
|Relationships & More|
|Marital Status||Married but unmarried|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Kapil dev (Former Indian Cricketer, Coach).|
|Wedding Date||Year 1980
|Children||For the Daughter– Amiya Dev
Some Lesser Known Facts About Romi Bhatia
- Does Romi Bhatia drink alcohol?:
- Romi Bhattia is a businesswoman, and she’s the wife of Kapil Dev, an ex-Indian cricketer.
- Kapil Dev met her. through Sunil Bhatia was a mutual friend and they met at a Mumbai party. Kapil was soon a friend and then fell in love.
- Kapil made a moviey proposal to Romi while he was travelling in the train from Mumbai together. He responded.
Dear, Would you be willing to take photos of me? this Beautiful place We can show the picture to our children in the future.”
- Romi fell in love with his simplicity and humility. He proposed to her and they were married in 1980.
- In 1979, Romi attended Kapil’s match, in which he made his first Test cricket century.
- Romi said that Romi went to the gym every day. through Her marriage caused her a lot emotional trauma. She was also not capable of conceiving. Amiya Dev was born to her after almost 14 years in marriage.
- Romi, along with her husband and daughter appeared in a popular talk show, ‘Rendezvous with Simi Garewal’ in 1995.
- She is a businesswoman and manages the business ventures owned by her husband, including their family hotel business, ‘Kapil Hotel’ (now known as Kaptain’s Retreat) in Chandigarh.
- On 10 April 2020, a biopic titled “83” was released based on the life of Kapil Dev, in which Ranveer Singh played the role of Kapil Dev and Deepika Padukone played the role of Romi Bhatia.