Looking for Roman Saini Age, Caste, Wife, Family, Biography & More? Read through this article.
|Profession(s)||Entrepreneur, educator, former civil servant (IAS), doctor, motivational speaker|
|Beloved For||His education initiative “Unacademy”|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Maximum Height||in centimeters– 170cm
in feet inches– 5’ 9”
|The approximate weight||in kilograms65 kg
in pounds– 143 lbs
|Service||Indian Administrative Service (IAS).|
|Major Designation||Assistant Collector Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh|
|Life for the Personal|
|Date of birth||27 July 1991|
|Age in 2018.||27 years|
|Place of Birth||Raikaranpura Village Kotputli Town Jaipur Rajasthan|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Leo|
|Hometown||Jaipur and Rajasthan|
|College/University||AIIMS, New Delhi|
|Education Qualification||AIIMS offers MBBS|
|Caste||It is not known|
|Hobbies||The Guitar, Travelling, Puzzle Solving and Listening To Music|
|The Controversy||Roman Saini made an F.I.R. in October 2017. Roman Saini filed an F.I.R. in October 2017 at Indiranagar Police station in Bengaluru. He stated that Chitra Geetha, a female named Chitra, had harassed him since 2016. He went on to state that she was forcing him to marry her and also pay her ₹1.6 lakh/month. She had been jonined to the Unacademy in 2016. Times of India|
|Relationships & More|
|Marital Status||Married but unmarried|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||It is not known|
|Parents||FatherName not known (an engineer)
MotherName not known (homemaker).
|Siblings||BrotherAvesh Saini, a paediatrician; image at the Parents’ Section above
SisterAyushee Sainsi is a student in medicine
|Your Favorite Sport||Cricket|
|Favorite cricketers||Virat Kohli, AB de Villiers|
|Favorite Chess player||Magnus Carlsen|
|Favourite Music Band||Pink Floyd|
|Favourite Singer(s)||Babul Supriyo, Atif Aslam, Arijit Singh|
|Favourite Musician(s)||David Gilmour, Led Zeppelin, Ani DiFranco|
|Favourite Music Band||Led Zeppelin|
|Salary (approx.||It is not known|
|Net worth (approx.||$17.6 Million (Unacademy’s). Forbes|
Roman Saini: Some less-known facts
- Roman Saini was born in Jaipur to middle-class parents.
- Being born into an academically sound family, it helped Roman Saini excel at his studies.
- Roman Saini didn’t pay much heed towards his studies till class 10th; rather he loved to fly kites, cycling, playing cricket in the streets, trump cards, watching DBZ, Pokemon on Toonami, going to parks, playing PC games like Age of Empire, Counterstrike and watching cricket. In his High School (Rajasthan Board), he scored 85%.
- Saini won the competition after completing his education. for The AIIMS Entrance Examination. At 16 years old, he was the youngest person to pass the exam.
- As a Junior Resident doctor, he worked at the AIIMS.
- 2011 was his first visit to India’s medical camps in poor areas. He witnessed the true India of people who struggle every day. for You have the most basic needs. He had made the decision to join the civil service to make a greater contribution to society.
- When Saini was in the second year of the MBBS programme at AIIMS, he was approached by one of his school friends, Gaurav Munjal, with the idea to start an education initiative- Unacademy, which went on to become a popular free education portal for UPSC aspirants. The other co-founders of Unacademy are- Hemesh Singh and Sachin Gupta.
- Roman Saini, 22 years old, was one of the youngest Indian Civil Service Examiners.
- Saini has not attended any coaching institution to help her prepare for However, he was working in the civil services. Medical Sciences was his Optional Subject.
- Saini was awarded the 18th rank by UPSC Examination. After completing training at Lal Bahadur Shastri National Academy of Administration in Mussoorie (LBSNAA), he was appointed as Assistant Collector at Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh.
- He lost interest in civil service soon after deciding he was ready to pursue a career in education. So, he resigned from his post of the Assistant Collector Jabalpur in 2016 to work full time for Unacademy.
- On Unacademy’s channel on YouTube, Saini and a dedicated team (comprising of civil servants, teachers, engineers, doctors, and experts of other fields), upload the study materials; ranging from medicine and IT to civil services and foreign languages.
- Unacademy’s videos began to get millions of hits shortly after its launch. More than 10 subscribers also passed the civil service examination.
- Roman Saini regards himself as an unusual person within the society, as he stated in an interview.
My parents gave up on me very early because I did not attend any social functions with them. I haven’t been to any weddings in my immediate family. for For a very, very long time. Friends and relatives realized that I was unique, perhaps even strange. They may be right. It is me who lives in my world, and what I like. There is a place where I can cultivate. this I have the ability to discern between essential and optional in my life. This has helped me in doing correct things and doing it well.”
- While sharing his thoughts and muses, Roman further said-
I didn’t want to study in school, and wasn’t even considered a meritorious student. It is not worth getting good marks at school. I don’t agree with the mugging-up culture we have in schools and colleges to pass exams. I have only taken the exam. for Because biology fascinated me and I enjoyed reading all that was available on it, the medical entrance exam appealed to my curiosity. It was fun, so I took the exam. Being selected for AIIMS was the best outcome of my research. Similarly, for UPSC, I followed my instinct to just relish the subjects.”
- Saini answered a question about his many career changes.
If we truly want to achieve something, we can do it. There were no benchmarks that I could reach. Everything I enjoyed has been done. The reason I am a guitarist is that I enjoy music and not to study at Trinity College in England. Medicals, civil services, to now giving back to millions of UPSC aspirants (online content)- all these have stemmed from internal drive.”
- Here’s an interesting video about Roman Saini’s biography: