Looking for Robert Sheehan Age, Height, Girlfriend and Family. Biography & more. Read through this article.
|Full Name||Robert Michael Adam Sheehan|
|Nickname||Rob Irish Mirror|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Maximum Height||in centimeters– 183 cm
in feet & inches– 6’
|The approximate weight||in kilograms70-70 kg
in pounds– 154 lbs
|Measuring the body (approx.||– Chest 40 in
– Waist: 32 in
– Biceps 14 Inches
|Hair Colour||Dark Brown|
|Start||Film: Song for a Raggy boy (2003)
TV: Foreign Exchange (2004)
|Awards||2010: IFTA Rising Star (nominated).
2011: BAFTA “Supporting actor” (nominated).
2011: IFTA “Actor in a Lead Role” – Television (nominated)
2012: IFTA “Actor in a Supporting Role” – Television (nominated)
2013: IFTA “Actor in a Lead Role” – Television (nominated)
2017: IFTA “Actor in a Supporting Role” – Drama (nominated)
|Date of birth||Thursday, January 7, 1988|
|Age in 2020||32 Years|
|The birthplace||Portlaoise County Laois Ireland|
|Hometown||Portlaoise County Laois Ireland|
|School||St Paul’s in Portlaoise County Laoise, Ireland|
|College/University||Galway-Mayo Institute of Technology|
|Education Qualification||Galway-Mayo Institute of Technology, Galway. Studied television and film. Independent.ie|
|Religion||Robert stated in an interview that he didn’t know. Robert said that he is an agnostic and that he was one of them. While I do believe that there may be something there, I don’t want to commit to any institutions of thought. Independent.ie|
|Ethnicity||Irish The Irish Times|
|Controversies||• Robert Sheehan was once threatened to be reported by the cabin crew while flying back from Toronto. Robert Sheehan and another auditionee spent the majority of their week drinking. The pair boarded the plane, had a few cocktails and then ordered whiskey. They were eventually thrown out. The air stewardesses asked several times after they boarded the flight and then beat them. for They lost their passports. The flight was interrupted by the confiscation of their whiskey, which was later found to have been salty. The Guardian
• Though many celebrities think it’s unethical to indulge with a fan, Robert Sheehan has claimed to walked down that immoral road. In one of his interviews, Robert said ‘I’d never shag a fan’, which has now proved to be a lie. Hot Press
• Sheehan also expressed an opinion that drugs should be legalized. Sheehan, an Irish actor stated that “I believe the old delicious cannabis is definitely my favorite.” He mentions how the UK and Ireland have inferior cannabis quality, and paranoia and psychosis. It’s a massive shame on the government for “It hasn’t been legalized.”Hot Press
|Relationships & More|
|Marital Status||Married but unmarried|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||• Sofia Boutella (Algerian-French actress) (2014-2018)
|Parents||FatherJoe Sheehan, Policeman
|Siblings||Brother– Brendan Sheehan (Irish Actor)
Sister– Shauna Sheehan
|Rugby players||Ronan O’Gara, Brian O’Driscoll|
|Actor||Richard John Harris|
|Net worth (approx.||$2.5million (April 12, 2019). Looper|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Robert Sheehan
- Does Robert Sheehan drink alcohol?:
- Robert Sheehan’s father, Joe Sheehan was a ‘Garda’ (a policeman in the Republic of Ireland).
- Robert Sheehan developed acting skills at a very early age when he played ‘Oliver’ in ‘Oliver with a Twist’ in primary school.
- Robert Sheehan was fond of playing instruments like the banjo, the bodhrán, and the spoons in his school days. He also participated in ‘Fleadh Cheoil,’ an Irish music festival.
- Robert Sheehan attended Galway-Mayo Institute of Technology in order to study television and film. He studied for A year later, he was terrible in his shooting examinations. for the movie ‘Summer of the Flying Saucer‘ In 2008.
- Robert got his first job at 12 years old after his mom took him to an open audition for ‘Song for a Raggy Boy.’
- Sheehan, the youngest of three siblings was the most spoiled child. Sheehan was not forced to do any thing he didn’t want. His parents, he said, were supportive and his mother drove him to film auditions. It was his mother who helped him to secure a role in ‘Song for His debut was “A Raggy Boy” (2003). Archive Today
- In 2015, Sheehan told the Irish Independent in an interview that in his early 20s, he wanted to become a gym junkie with an “intimidating torsos “. But later he realised that he didn’t want that. He quoted,
I think part of the development of one’s eccentricity, you have to realise what you are and who you are before you can build upon that.”
- Robert Sheehan used to play the role of a crippled boy in a theatre drama ‘The Cripple of Inishmaan’ performed by the Laois Open Door theatre group in the initial days of his acting career.
- Robert Sheehan confessed that he had experimented with sexuality during his early adulthood, but those experiences did not trigger him. Sheehan, who is a strong supporter for the LGBTQ community, has posted a YouTube video about it. Hot Press
- Robert Sheehan was included in the list of ‘The 50 greatest Irish film actors of all time’. Irish Times
- Robert Sheehan campaigns for Charity that helps people diagnosed with Epidermolysisbullosa (EB), a condition of the skin. Irish Mirror
- Robert is an active environmental conservationist. Robert is also an active environmental conservationist. He has stopped using toothpaste in plastic tubs.
View this post on Instagram
These lads haven’t paid me nothin, but I’ve been looking at ways to make my existence kinder to the environment… Toothpaste in glass jars lads. EVERY. SINGLE. TUBE of toothpaste ends up in landfill. And there’s no need. This product is from up the road from me, so no mad shipping. Full of natural ingredients (good for Rab’s soul and gums). Comes with a little oar to pop it on your brush. Have a go lads, let’s take it easy on ol’Mother Earth. If you’ve any other simple ways to instigate a positive environmental change, ping your suggestions in the comments ???? @georganics @theearthlocker #treehumping