Looking for Rinku Singh (WWE), Age, Height and Wife. Family, Biography, & More. Read through this article.
|Full Name||Rinku Singh Rajput|
|Profession(s)||Former baseball player (Pitcher), professional wrestler|
|Beloved For||• Participating in WWE NXT
• First Indian to play for A Major league American baseball team
|Physical Stats & More|
|The height (approx.||in centimeters– 191 cm
In meters– 1.91 M
in feet & inches– 6’ 3”
|Weighing (approx.||in kilograms– 116kg
in pounds– 265 lb
|Measuring the body (approx.||– Chest Dimensions: 48 in
Waist 38 in
Biceps 20 Inches
|Teams||• Pittsburgh Pirates (American Baseball League)
• Canberra Cavalry (Australian Baseball League)
• West Virginia Power (South Atlantic League)
• Adelaide Giants (Australian Baseball League)
|Jersey Number||# 18 (Pittsburgh Pirates)|
|Start||WWE NXT 31 May 2018,|
|Trainer||WWE Performance Center|
|Manager||Robbie E (Robert Strauss)|
|Slam/Signature Move(s)||Million-Dollar-Arm, Million-Dollar-Closeline|
|Date of birth||Monday 8 August 1988|
|Age in 2019.||31 Years|
|The birthplace||Bhadohi Village, Uttar Pradesh|
|Hometown||Bhadohi Village, Uttar Pradesh|
|School||Guru Govind Singh Sports College Guramba Lucknow Uttar Pradesh|
|College/University||We Didn’t Attend|
|Education Qualification||Standard 9 India Today|
|Food habits||Vegetarian Pro Wrestling Fandom|
|Tattoo(s)||• Chest tattoo with the word “MA” (in Hindi) written in the middle
• Tattoo with “Ram” (in hindi) written on his right arm
|Relationships & More|
|Marital Status||Not married|
|Parents||Names not known
|Siblings||Brother(s)– He is the brother of four.
Sister(s)– He is the father of three siblings
|Street Food||Litti Chokha|
|Song||“Ek Tu Hi Nahi” by Sonu Nigam|
Rinku Singh: Some less-known facts
- Rinku Singh is an Indian wrestler that competes in WWE. In India, he was also a junior medalist at the national javelin throwing competition. He also became the first Indian major-league baseball player.
- While growing up, his family was very poor financially. Three sisters and four brother were his siblings. He grew up in a one-bedroom apartment. However, electricity was not available to them and they relied on water from the well.
- Rinku was extremely thin as a child.
- He didn’t have any money so he started to chop bamboo into a javelin for javelin throw practice.
- In 2008, he participated in a reality TV show titled “Million Dollar Arm,” which was created by American sports agent “JB Bernstein” and his partners “Ash Vasudevan” and “Will Chang” to find the individual in India who could throw the fastest and most accurate baseball.
- Rinku won the “Million Dollar Arm” contest out of 37,000 contestants after throwing the ball at 87 miles per hour. He also won the chance to go to America to play baseball, and he also won the prize money of $100,000.
- He was just a few days away from his “class X board exams” when he was in a dilemma if he should head to America to pursue baseball or stay and attend his examinations. He was opposed to going to America by his entire family. However, the Sports Authority of India’s coach, Jasvinder Singh Bhatia, advised him to take the risk and go to America; as it was a great opportunity.
- Rinku, along with the runner-up of the “Million Dollar Arm” contest Dinesh Patel, travelled to America to train with the pitching coach of the “University of Southern California, Tom House. After their trip to America, Rinku and Patel learned English.
- The couple tried to get out of the house in November 2008. for Twenty Major League Baseball (MLB), teams. Rinku’s pitches reached 92 miles per hour (148 km/h). The news of Rinku’s fast pitches reached the “Pittsburgh Pirates” baseball team’s manager, and he signed Rinku and Dinesh into the team.
- This is his first contract as an Indian Major League Baseball player.
- On 4 July 2009, Rinku became the first Indian to appear in a professional baseball game in the US when he pitched the seventh inning in a game.
- Singh, who struck out the last batter in his game against American Baseball League (American Baseball Association) on 13 July 2009 won his first ever baseball match. He finished the season with a 1–2 record and a 5.84 ERA in 11 games. He allowed just “one run on three hits” in his final six appearances.
- In 2009, Rinku Singh was the subject of Disney’s movie titled, “Million Dollar Arm.” It was based on Singh and Patel’s life story on how they came from India and got an opportunity to play in major league baseball.
- His major league baseball experience in America was with Major League Baseball. for Eight years.
- In order to increase his skill and knowledge, he records everything that happens through He recollects all the events and conversations throughout the day. In an interview, he stated that –
Because I believe that listening is more powerful than writing, I believe it’s important to take notes. Everything I read and write down when I get home. Before going to bed I picture myself, learning new things. Once I’m up, I head out. through it so that I don’t make the same mistakes which I did the first time”
- Rinku traveled to India in 2010 before joining a Australian baseball league. One time, while riding his bike in India, Rinku saw some men chase a chicken, which was meant to be eaten in a restaurant. He stopped his bike, and he wondered- “what would happen to me if five people chased me to kill.” On that day Rinku decided to give up non-vegetarian food.
- Although he is a resident of America, he would like to marry an Indian woman someday.
- Rinku Singh was signed to a WWE contract on the 13th of January 2018. Only 40 WWE athletes were able to select him.
- On 31 May 2018, when he debuted in “WWE NXT,” he wore dhoti, rudraksha, chandan, and he greeted his opponents by folding his hands and saying “Namaste.”
- It is his dream to become a “WWE Tag Team Champion” in India and open a free education centre for India has many underprivileged schools.
- WWE superstar John Cena is Rinku’s idol. He loves his wrestling style and watches his videos to get his moves. Cena is a great social worker, which he also enjoys. for Children who are not financially secure.
- His dream is to be in Bollywood one day.