Looking for Riddhima Kapoor Sahni Age, Husband, Children, Family, Biography & More? Read through this article.
|Full Name||Riddhima Kapoor Sahni|
|Profession(s)||Fashion Designer, Model & Entrepreneur|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Maximum Height||in centimeters– 163 cm
in feet inches– 5’ 4”
|Eye colour||Dark Brown|
|Awards||• 2017: Femina Powerlist Award North
• 2018: FICCI FLO Award for RKS Jewellery
• 2018: Delhiites Lifestyle Award for The Year’s Best Jewellery Designer
|Date of birth||15 September 1980, Monday|
|Age as of 2019||39 years|
|The birthplace||Mumbai, India|
|College/University||American Intercontinental University London|
|Education Qualification||American Intercontinental University, London. Bachelor in Designing and Market.|
|Caste||Punjabi Khatri Wikipedia|
|There is a controversy||She was charged with copying the Mikimoto Kokichi earring design in November 2018.
Later she apologized through Her Instagram account for Advertising without tagging the designer’s name for The piece of jewelry in her post.
|Relationships & More|
|Marital Status||Get married|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Bharat Sahni (Businessman)|
|The Marriage Date||25th January 2006 (Wednesday).
For the Daughter– Samara Sahni
|Parents||FatherRishi Kapoor (Actor, died 30 April 2020).
MotherNeetu Singh (Actress).
|Siblings||BrotherRanbir Kapoor (Actor).
|Brands to Watch||Rolex|
|Destination for Travel||New York|
|Gemstone(s)||Ruby and Diamond|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Riddhima Kapoor Sahni
- Riddhima Kapoor is from the famed Kapoor Bollywood family. Riddhima is the granddaughter of the veteran actors, Raj Kapoor, Shammi Kapoor, and Shashi Kapoor, grandniece of Randhir Kapoor, Ritu Nanda, Rajiv Kapoor, and Rima Jain, and cousin of famous Bollywood stars, Karisma Kapoor, Kareena Kapoor, Aadar Jain, and Armaan Jain.
- Kareena, Riddhima and Siddhi were both born during Ganesh Chaturthi (they were actually born six days apart). When they both were born, her grandfather, Raj Kapoor said that his ‘Riddhi and Siddhi’ had come to this world. That’s how she came to be known as ‘Riddhima.’
- Riddhima claims that Riddhima was very tomboyish during her childhood. She used to wrestle and play cricket with Ranbir Kapoor.
- When she was in London, she changed the spelling of her name to ‘Ridima’ due to her collegemates who used to pronounce her name that way. When she returned home to India she kept the original spelling.
- After completing her graduation in India, she received numerous offers to act from Bollywood when she returned home. But she decided not to pursue acting.
- Her career began modeling. for a popular jewellery brand – Notandas, with her mother, Neetu Singh.
- The ramp she walked has been a part of her life. for various fashion designers, like Suneet Varma and Manav Gangwani.
- She was a model at the time for She was fascinated by the designs and company’s products. She began creating her own jewellery after her contract was over with the company. Many people praised her. for Her designs inspired her to create her own brand of jewellery.
- In October 2013, she launched the Godrej Nature’s Basket flagship store in Mumbai.
- In 2016, she launched her jewellery line, “R Jewellery” with her best friend, Anuj Kapoor of Punjab Jewellers, Mumbai.
- Her first jewellery design was themed on the ‘Evil Eye.’
- Riddhima created earrings in September 2016. for a popular American actress, Goldie Hawn.
- In 2017, she was named among one of the top 25 entrepreneurs in New Delhi.
- She is a die-hard fan of Justin Bieber and even designed a bracelet for He was in India when he visited 2017
- In January 2018, Riddhima launched her clothing line – Sam & Friends, which is named after her daughter, Samara Sahni.
- Her columns are also written by her. for The publications are The Free Press Journal, and Delhiites Magazine.
- A large collection of watches are her obsession. for She loves them so much, she still wears them when she’s out.
- She enjoys practicing Yoga, and posts regularly photos on social media of herself doing it.