Looking for Rangoli Chandel (Kangana Ranaut’s Sister) Age, Husband, Biography, Family & More? Read through this article.
|Real Name||Rangoli Ranaut|
|Profession||She is the Manager of her sister Kangana Ranaut.|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 163 cm
in meters- 1.63 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 4”
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||2 December 1983|
|Age (as in 2019)||36 Years|
|Birthplace||Bhambla, Himachal Pradesh, India|
|Hometown||Mandi, Himachal Pradesh, India|
|School||D.A.V. Centenary Public School, Una|
|College||Uttaranchal College of Science & Technology, Dehradun|
|Educational Qualifications||M.Sc in Microbiology|
|Debut||Film: Gangster (2006)
|Family||Father– Amardeep Ranaut (Businessman, Contractor)
Mother– Asha Ranaut (Teacher)
Brother– Akshit Ranaut
Sister– Kangana Ranaut (Younger, Actress)
|Controversies||• On 5 October 2006, at around 10:30 am, two men from Chandigarh, namely Avinash Sharma and Prem Singh threw acid on Rangoli at her rented residence in Rispana Colony, Dehra Dun. Due to this, she suffered serious burn injuries, lost 90% vision in one eye, and had a dysfunctional breast. The surgeons had to get the skin from thighs and get grafting done, which took 57 surgeries.
On 28 October 2017, the Dehra Dun Police arrested the main accused and his accomplice in the acid attack case. The main accused Avinash was from Mandi in Himachal Pradesh, who had a long association with Rangoli. He had hired a welder, Prem, a resident of Udhampur in Jammu & Kashmir to throw acid on her.
|Actor||Aamir Khan, Imran Khan|
|Actress||Madhuri Dixit, Kangana Ranaut|
|Book||The Secret by Rhonda Byrne|
|TV Show||Better Homes and Gardens Australia|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Ajay Chandel (Works in Hewitt Associates)|
|Husband/Spouse||Ajay Chandel (Works in Hewitt Associates – m.2011-present)
|Marriage Date||11 May 2011|
|Children||Son– PrithviRaj (born in 2018)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Rangoli Chandel
- Rangoli is the elder sister of Kangana Ranaut.
- The acid attack on her in 2006 was the first-ever case of an acid attack in Dehra Dun.
- She met her husband in 1998, and after a courtship of 13 years, they tied the knot in 2011.
- Since 2011, she has been working as the manager of her sister, Kangana.
- Earlier, she was a non-vegetarian, but since 2014, she has become a vegetarian.
- She is a passionate cook and enjoys organic farming.
- She is an ardent follower of ‘Bhagavad Gita’ and loves discussion related to it.
- She is a dog lover.