Looking for Ranbir Sharma IAS: Age, Widow, Family, Biography, & More Read through this article.
|Profession||Civil Servant (IAS Officer).|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Maximum Height||in centimeters175 cm
in feet & inches– 5’ 9”
|Hair Colour||Salt & Pepper|
|Service||Indian Administrative Service (IAS).|
|Major Designations||• Assistant Collector (Junior Scale) at Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh (25 April 2013)
• SDO (Junior Scale) at Kanker, Chhattisgarh (14 August 2014-3 September 2015)
• Under Secy (Junior Scale) at School Edu Deptt, Raipur
• Chief Executive Officer at Panchayats Deptt (1 January 2016)
• Fifth collector in Surajpur, Chhattisgarh (2020)
|Date of Birth||7 September 1981, Monday|
|Age as of 2020||39 Years|
|College/University||• M D University Rohtak, Haryana
• University of Delhi
|Higher Education||• B.Sc. in Physics
• B.Ed. Supremo
|Controversies||• He was accused in a bribe case in 2015, and as per the media sources, he took a bribe of Rs. In Bhanupratappur in Chhattisgarh, he received a bribe from a patwari. He was then transferred to Raipur, the state secretariat after the act.The Times of India
• In May 2023, Ranbir Sharma’s video went viral on social media in which he was seen slapping a man and smashing his phone on the ground for violating the COVID-19 protocols, and Ranbir was dismissed from his services for his misbehaviour. Later, he posted an apology video. He stated,
Ranbir Sharma’s Lesser-Known Facts (IAS).
- Ranbir Sharma, an IAS Officer who graduated from the 2012 batch in Chhattisgarh.
- He was trained (Junior scale) at LBSNAA Mussoorie from 3 September 2012 to 25 April 2013.
- His designation as assistant collector (Junior scale) was made at Bilaspur in Chhattisgarh, 25 April 2013.
- He was appointed the SDO (Junior Scale) in Kanker, Chhattisgarh, from 14 August 2014 until 3 September 2015.
- He was later appointed the Under Secy (Junior Skale) in School Edu Deptt Raipur.
- Ranbir Sharma, the Chief Executive Officer of Panchayats Department was appointed on 1 January 2016.
- During the COVID-19 pandemic, he was named fifth collector of Surajpur (Chhattisgarh) in May 2020.
- He was fired from his job in May 2023 after he slapped a man violating COVID-19 protocols.