Looking for Ramkripa Ananthan: Age, Husband and Family. Biography & Other Information. Read through this article.
|Profession||Head of Design, Mahindra & Mahindra|
|The Famous for||With a group of 20 colleagues, we designed Mahindra XUV500. The XUV500 was a breakthrough. for The SUV segment of the Indian automotive market.|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Date of birth||1971|
|Age as of 2020||49 years|
|College/University||• BITS Pilani
• IDC School of Design, IIT Bombay
|Education Qualifications||• Mechanical Engineering from BITS, Pilani. Goauto
• Post-Graduation in Industrial Design from IDC School of Design, IIT Bombay Goauto
|Hobbies||Trekking, Travelling, Doing Exercise|
|Relationships & More|
|Marital Status||It is not known|
|Collection of Cars||XUV500
|Bike collection||• Bajaj Avenger
Ramkripa Annanthan: A Few Lesser-Known Facts
- Ramkripa Ananthan, one of India’s most prominent designers is a leading figure in Indian automotive industry. With her remarkable designing skills, Kripa helped Mahindra & Mahindra Limited make one of the best Indian SUV’s of all time – XUV 500.
- Ramkripa Ananthan obtained her master’s degree in mechanical engineering at Birla Institute Technology and Science, Pilani. Her post-graduate certificate in industrial design was obtained from IDC (IIT Bombay).
- She graduated from college and joined Mahindra and Mahindra as an interior designer in 1997. for Bolero, Scorpio and Xylo interiors. Later, she became the head for Project Mahindra XUV 500.
- It was a new project. for The development of an SUV premium vehicle for the company’s line-up and in the initial stages, the company conducted surveys among 1500 people from different countries asking them about their expectations from a potential SUV vehicle. Kripa is a outgoing individual who enjoys traveling and has taken her Bajaj Avenger from Manali to Srinagar.
- Ramkripa Ananthan led 20 women and proved that women are capable. forShe was a success! this She was the first woman to be appointed as a chief designer in the design department of a vehicle. Mahindra & Mahindra were responsible for the XUV 500 Project in 2007, when the car was designed after a Cheetah.
- Kripa, along with her team, continued to design for the following four years for XUV 500 went through There were minor adjustments and changes before the final design could be approved. Finalized in 2011, the car was released to the public.
- Kripa’s team added more vehicles to the Alpha-numeric Series after the success of XUV 500. They also designed TUV 300 and KUV 100 and a facelift to XUV 500. Her team also created the most recent MPV. for Mahindra, Marazzo.
- While other designs by them were successful, KUV 100 couldn’t follow the steps of the elder siblings from the series and failed as a project as the dealerships didn’t receive many bookings for The car.
- Ramkripa Ananthan has always preferred to work with young, enthusiastic people because the environment in which they work is more positive and everyone can contribute better. Although she started her career alone, Kirpa now works with five female designers. Kirpa is proud to say that each person is unique. According to her,
Everybody brings something to the table. Whether you’re a man or a woman, you are special, and you bring some value. It’s to work together to make sure that our design philosophy, our messaging is consistent always but yet we create a distinctive design each time.
- Ramkripa Ananthan has been infatuated with cars since her graduation in design. As she visits auto shows, her job is a joy. Her favorite activity in Paris and London is waiting in the corner on busy streets. for The roar of a Lamborghini, or any other sport car.