Looking for Rajlaxmi R. Roy Age. Boyfriend, Husband. Family. Biography. Read through this article.
|Name real||Rajlaxmi Khanvilkar|
|Profession(s)||An Indian Entrepreneur and Former Model|
|The Famous for||Ex-wife to the Bollywood Actor Rahul Rohi|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height IMDB||in centimeters– 174 cm
In meters– 1.74m
in feet & inches– 5′ 8½”
|Eye colour||Hazel Brown|
|Hair Colour||Light Ash Blonde|
|Date of birth||Thursday, 14 October 1976|
|Age as of 2019||43 Years|
|Place of Birth||Mumbai|
|College/University||Vile Parle at Mithibai College in Mumbai|
|Higher Education||Diploma IMDB|
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||• Samir Soni (1996)
• Rahul Roy (1998)
|The Marriage Date||• First marriage: Year 1996
• Second marriage: 2000-2014
|Husband/Spouse||• Samir Soni, Actor (For seven months in 1996)
• Rahul Roy, Actor (2000-2014)
|Parents||FatherManmohan Kanvilkar (Interior Decorator Builder and Architect).
Some Lesser Known Facts About Rajlaxmi R. Roy
- Rajlaxmi R. Roy was a former Indian model.
- Her family was conservative Maharashtrian. It was against her will to act in films and wear provocative clothes.
- It was difficult for her to persuade her father to accept the role of model in the Garden Vareli commercial.
- Her modeling career took her to many countries.
- In 1994, she appeared in the TV series ‘BPL Oye.’
- Shiamak Dvar also has several music videos with her.
- With Samir Soni (actor and model), she appeared in a Cadbury Chocolate TV Commercial 1996.
- When shooting for The advertisement states that they were friends who fell in love and became good friends. They got married the following year. The divorce was finalized in seven months.
- Rahul Roy, an actor from India, was her first date. After dating for Fast two years later, they were finally married in 2000.
- In 2001, she appeared in an item song of the Bollywood film ‘Asoka.’
- Rahul didn’t like her decision to go to Australia later on to start her own salon. this decision. After problems began in their marriage, the couple divorced in 2014. Following her move to Australia, she completed an 80-week hairdressing diploma and salon management course at Carrick Institute of Education. A certificate IV in hairdressing was also earned by her.
- Later, she got an offer to work with the Shangri-La Hotel’s beauty salon in Australia.