Looking for Rajiv Makhni: Age, Height, Widow, Family, Biography and More Read through this article.
|Nickname||India’s Tech Guru|
|Profession(s)||Journalist, Model, Businessman|
|The Famous for||Host of the NDTV Technology Show “Gadget Guru”.|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Maximum Height||in centimeters– 185cm
in feet & inches– 6’ 1”
|Date of birth||10 December 1969 (Wednesday)|
|Age in 2019.||50 years|
|The birthplace||Amritsar, Punjab|
|School(s)||• Guru Harkrishan Public School, New Delhi
• The Doon School, Dehradun, Uttarakhand
|College/University||Monterrey Institute of Technology and Higher Education in Mexico|
|Education Qualification||Master of Business Administration|
|Hobbies||It’s a great way to travel and drive high-end cars|
|Relationships & More|
|Marital Status||Get married|
|Wife/Spouse||Ruchitra Makhni (Model)
|Children||Son– Armaanveer Makhni
Dolly– Amaya Manjeet Makhni
A Few Lesser-Known Facts about Rajiv Makhni
- Rajiv Makhni, a well-known Indian journalist. He hosts technology-related programs on NDTV. He also serves as Managing Editor at NDTV.
- His mother was born in Amritsar. His grandparents arrived from Pakistan during Partition. His father was Burmese and he fled Burma during the war in Burma. He settled in Assam in 1949.
- His career began as a model. He used to perform ramp walks and shoot photos. for Many famous Indian brands are available.
- Ruchitra M Makhni is Ruchitra’s ex-supermodel wife.
- He hosts many tech shows on NDTV such as- “Gadget Guru,” “Cell Guru,” “Walk the Tech Talk,” “News Net 3.0.” He also hosts a tech quiz show titled- “Croma Tech Grandmaster.”
- Rajiv, a columnist and writer, is also an author. for several publications in India and abroad such as- the “Outlook Group,” “Hindustan Times,” “Mansworld,” “Leisure International,” and many more.
- In 2012, he was named as the “Television Anchor of the Year” by the Indian Television Academy Awards (ITA). In 2013, he was named as the “Best Anchor on TV” by ITA.
- In 1995, he had started an Italian gourmet chain of restaurants named “Slice of Italy” with six outlets across India. However, in 2002, the chain had to be sold off to an MNC; as it could not sustain the operation costs and it was not able to complete with brands such as “Dominos” and “Pizza Hut.”
- On 20 February 2018, he met and interviewed Sophia, the world’s first AI-powered social humanoid robot.
— Rajiv Makhni (@RajivMakhni) February 20, 2018